Author Topic: No Hip Hop Weekly?  (Read 739 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: No Hip Hop Weekly?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »
There's been no word yet, I heard he was going to do it on Friday night, but haven't heard since.
'
Thanks for the info

kemizt

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »
Is it possible Crooked I was in New york for the xxl cover shoot?  I ain't trippin on the Hww that much, I just hope the mixtapes and the ALBUM comes out though.

What?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 09:06:04 PM »
Is it possible Crooked I was in New york for the xxl cover shoot?  I ain't trippin on the Hww that much, I just hope the mixtapes and the ALBUM comes out though.

What?

yeah, that's just a rumor though... that dude September 7th, that did the Hip-Hop Weekly mixtape a couple of weeks ago was posting on youtube & hhnlive that he heard from Crook's PR dude that Crook was going to be on the cover of XXL's October issue... but who knows... all i know is that Crook is obviously busy this week, because he was in Las Vegas, then supposedly he flew to NYC, but then he also had to fly back to Portland, OR. for his performance on Saturday night... 187Proof was supposed to meet with Crook at the venue and do the dubcnn interview live... so we'll have to wait and see if 187Proof pops in here to confirm this interview?

maybe the other reason why Crook is so quiet this week is because he's found a distributor and is finalizing the deal? either way though, like the rest of y'all here, i just want B.O.S.S. to drop before '08.
Actually the show in Portland was canceled due to some conflicts with the promoter, and I never got to do the interview :(

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 11:16:48 PM »
i thought he would do this shit until his album drops..so i expected a few hundred more freestyles over the next  years :-\
i need more music :-[ .so.i hope "yb vol3" and "say hi to tha bad guy" will drop soon :)