Author Topic: man people like these deserve to eat shit and die  (Read 303 times)

swangin and bangin

man people like these deserve to eat shit and die
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
look at the people in the background, they just drive off

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZluAhQXfVw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RZluAhQXfVw</a>

Lunatic

Re: man people like these deserve to eat shit and die
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 09:37:36 PM »
WOAH :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 12:07:41 AM »
GODDAMN! that's fucked up how they just drive around and keep going

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 01:04:09 AM »
They couldn't be inconvenienced with someone's potential death. That's sad.

And that's also why you'll never catch me dead on a motorcycle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 01:10:18 AM »
The dude on the motorcycle is just as much to blame.  From the looks of the video it looks like a regular side street, why the fuck is he flying like that.  he could of ended up running over some innocent person crossing the street cuz he blew a stop sign.  Not saying the guy driving the car is innocent either... wtf you asshole pay attention.  And the people driving off are just sick fucks in general.  man the whole world is fucked, none of us deserve to live.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »
And the people driving off are just sick fucks in general.  man the whole world is fucked

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »
Maybe the other drivers were taking their wounded homies to hospital, so that's why they couldn't stop to help.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Paul

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:32:43 AM »
that was a good stunt there, that must have given him quite a rasberry
funkyfreshintheflesh

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 08:08:31 AM »
I bet this is in America..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 08:12:11 AM »
look at the people in the background, they just drive off

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZluAhQXfVw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RZluAhQXfVw</a>

Whoa!!!!!

damn!!!!!
I got hit by a Bike Once..went Flying..and nobody came to check up on me..I got myself..wobble all the way to the other side of the street hailed a Cab,got in..thankful..then clutching my knee cuz that's when the pain hit me..
When i got hit, i was more cocnern with gttting back on my feet,than worrying about the pain..

But seeing it on that Vid..is weird...

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 09:03:38 AM »
Idiot car driver - as for the other drivers, I am amazed that five car drivers in a row were heartless enough not to at least check up on them. I'm not sure it's a coincidence though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 09:09:10 AM »
God, man.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 09:18:23 AM »
seems familiars of something that happened to my car about a month and a half ago.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »
I was driving across country a few weeks ago and a CRAZY wreck happened right in front of me.  Was driving thru the mountains goin about 75 when an insane downpour came out of nowhere.  I had about 20 ft of visibility.  I didn't slam on my brakes, i just let off the gas cuz I knew I'd hydroplane.  Well these cats in front of me weren't so smart.  All I saw was their car dart across the entire road, but it was basically like a shadow because it was raining so hard.  It slammed into one wall (we're on a giant brige at the time) then they darted back across the hwy and and straight smashed again.  Their car didn't catch fire, but it basically exploded.  They're lucky as fuck they didn't bust through that wall cuz they would have fallen about 100 feet. 

Anyway there were at least 2-3 other cars that saw it and pulled over immediately.  But it was dangerous as fuck because it was still raining like crazy, there were giant chunks of car all over the road, and the 2 cats were still posted up in what was left of their car sitting in the middle of the hwy.  And I didn't stop.  I felt bad, but A) it was a real good chance that there was gonna be another wreck due to all that bullshit on the road and oncoming traffic couldn't see shit, B) There were already a couple cars pulled over, and whats another car gonna do that the other 2 cars couldn't help with. C) I still had about 15 hours left to drive to make my trip and if I would have got caught up in that bullshit it would have thrown off my whole trip. 

Shit had me pretty shook when it happened.  Luckily I had some booze in my ride, so I took a couple sips to calm my nerves.  But it was crazy as fuck.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 09:49:30 AM »
I was driving across country a few weeks ago and a CRAZY wreck happened right in front of me.  Was driving thru the mountains goin about 75 when an insane downpour came out of nowhere.  I had about 20 ft of visibility.  I didn't slam on my brakes, i just let off the gas cuz I knew I'd hydroplane.  Well these cats in front of me weren't so smart.  All I saw was their car dart across the entire road, but it was basically like a shadow because it was raining so hard.  It slammed into one wall (we're on a giant brige at the time) then they darted back across the hwy and and straight smashed again.  Their car didn't catch fire, but it basically exploded.  They're lucky as fuck they didn't bust through that wall cuz they would have fallen about 100 feet. 

Anyway there were at least 2-3 other cars that saw it and pulled over immediately.  But it was dangerous as fuck because it was still raining like crazy, there were giant chunks of car all over the road, and the 2 cats were still posted up in what was left of their car sitting in the middle of the hwy.  And I didn't stop.  I felt bad, but A) it was a real good chance that there was gonna be another wreck due to all that bullshit on the road and oncoming traffic couldn't see shit, B) There were already a couple cars pulled over, and whats another car gonna do that the other 2 cars couldn't help with. C) I still had about 15 hours left to drive to make my trip and if I would have got caught up in that bullshit it would have thrown off my whole trip. 

Shit had me pretty shook when it happened.  Luckily I had some booze in my ride, so I took a couple sips to calm my nerves.  But it was crazy as fuck.

That's Some Sory Dude!1
Thanks for sharing!!
Hope Nothing bad happened to those guys caught up in that wrec!!