Author Topic: Brian "Head" Welch Former Guitarist From Rock Group Korn  (Read 189 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Brian "Head" Welch Former Guitarist From Rock Group Korn
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 01:10:20 AM »
Untitled i havent listened too of yet...but the rest of the catalog i can play front to back...my least favorite is issues.   

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 02:02:31 AM »
follow the leader was a kick ass album! head quit korn in 2005 i think and the first album wasnt life is peachy,it was korn(1994),issues was not that good but take a look in the mirror fucking rocks!  8)

korn=classic
life is peachy=good
follow the leader=amazing
issues=good
untouchables=good
take a look in the mirror=okay
see you on the other side=good
untitled=okay

i bought follow the leader when it first came out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in 98. still a favorite of mine. i need to pick up life is peachy but i know for sure their first album is classic also

Blu Lacez

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 05:30:00 AM »
follow the leader was a kick ass album! head quit korn in 2005 i think and the first album wasnt life is peachy,it was korn(1994),issues was not that good but take a look in the mirror fucking rocks!  8)
^^Right..Cool!!
I always figured it was Life Is Peachy,seein as that was the first album i got of them..
Props On the Clear Up,Tony!!
+1

Blu Lacez

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 05:30:57 AM »

korn=classic
life is peachy=good
follow the leader=amazing
issues=good
untouchables=good
take a look in the mirror=okay
see you on the other side=good
untitled=okay

Props Once Again!
+1

Blu Lacez

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 05:32:54 AM »
i heard Fieldy is all born again christian too, but hasn't left theband either.

brian is a cool dude. he works with a church over here called Valley Bible....that's where he got saved at, and actually he did a whole testimonial thing on my birthday a few years back when he left korn. i've met him a few times ....before and after this whole thing. he's always been a real chill guy, he's like the white version of snoop. he's stillthe same ol' guy , he's just really straight now, he's not all drugged up and shit. he moved out from here and i think he's in arizona now or something. the last time i talked to him he said something about buying a home out in INdia as well. real chill guy though, GREAT guitar player, you'd never know listening to his stuff from korn how much talent he really has.

the other guitar player , munkey (james) is cool too, they're like one in the same. he's going to be in bakersfield again on saturday at Front Porch Music, if anyof you want to swoop down and meet him. he's real chill. he's seriously like an older brother kind of dude.

^Really???
Fieldy..born again??..Cool!!
Yeah it's True..Brian is a good guitarist!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 12:39:56 AM »
that's what my friend ben (he's OBSESSED with korn and adema) said. he said that he plays bass at the same church head got saved at here. then also in their new cd fieldy is all in a jesus pose so , i dunno maybe. i've heard it from other people too, so it's probably true.

and yeah head is a really good guitar player. i've always wanted to jam with him , the first time i met him was back stage at one of their shows a few years back , it was real surreal. then the next time it was at this drummer's house i know.  it was crazy i went over to go drop off som amp chords and there was head just siitin in the dining room ,lol. dude can seriously play like Yngwie Malmsteem . it's crzy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 01:37:23 AM »
that's what my friend ben (he's OBSESSED with korn and adema) said. he said that he plays bass at the same church head got saved at here. then also in their new cd fieldy is all in a jesus pose so , i dunno maybe. i've heard it from other people too, so it's probably true.

and yeah head is a really good guitar player. i've always wanted to jam with him , the first time i met him was back stage at one of their shows a few years back , it was real surreal. then the next time it was at this drummer's house i know.  it was crazy i went over to go drop off som amp chords and there was head just siitin in the dining room ,lol. dude can seriously play like Yngwie Malmsteem . it's crzy.
thats crazy. Feildy always seemed like a dude to get drunk as fuck with lol,,as long as he doesnt get all weird and shit its all good....i always wanted to meet JD...seems like an interesting cat.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2007, 03:05:59 AM »
^^Right..Cool!!
I always figured it was Life Is Peachy,seein as that was the first album i got of them..
Props On the Clear Up,Tony!!
+1

+1 back at ya!