Author Topic: Football Season Starts Today!!!! (NFL)  (Read 1342 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Football Season Starts Today!!!! (NFL)
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »

rik

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »
Honored, you should be.

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2007, 06:05:05 PM »
Go Titansss

LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2007, 10:21:09 PM »
Whoever said Vincent Jackson is better then Lelie is right but DARREL JACKSON>>>>VINCENT JACKSON who cares about our #4 Wr...Arnaz Battle>>>Vincent Jackson
Dont get youstarted on defense? The Niners held Fitz and Bolden to 7 catches and 48 totalyards. Thats impressive. Behind Marvin and Reggie they are the best combo in the league, throw Bryant Johnson in there and thats a tough team to try and stop VERY EXPLOSIVE offense. The Cards were 4-3 in therelast 7 last year,so this is a team on the rise and they got some young defensive talent, Adrian Wilson is a fuckin beast. This isnt ur daddys cardinals anymore and youll see that this year. Clements\Harris\Spencer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jammer, Florence, and Cromartie. Lewis And Roman>>>Hart and Mcree. Our LB"s also stack up well to your's on the inside the Chargers def have the edge on the outside cuz of Merriman and Phillips then on the dline they have the advantage Williams\Castillo\Olshanksy>>Young, Franklin and Douglas but not by much. Watch youll see the Niners will finish top ten dfense this year. Havign a Corner tandem like Harris and Clements allows youto do more on defense as they proved monday night. The Niners went conservative on Monday because they saw how well there defense was playing and how well the Cards defensewas playing.
I look for our corners to give Holt and Bruce trouble all day and i see us putting alot ofpreesure on Bulger and exposing that weak offensive line. Rams have alot of weapons so theylll score some points no matter what.I see a 27-17 Niners win. I see the Niners open it up more this week which means VDavis is gonna have a huge week. I also see Frank Gore having a huge day as the last 4 games against the Rams he has over 400 yds and is avg over 5 yards a carry. We are 3-1 in the last4 vs STL and the one loss was with 20 secs left. Well get our revenge from last week. Fantasy people: START DJAX,GORE, DAVIS AND BATTLE THIS WEEK they are good options imo and should have good days

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »
Chill MoSav. I was just taunting Rik. It's what we do. I am well aware of the 49ers talent (don't tell Rik I said that :sshh:)  But I'd still take Davis, V. Jackson, and Parker over D. Jackson, Battle, and Jacobs if just for Davis' potential. The Chargers are going to have some problems at corner, but their safeties can hold it down (Eric Weddle is beyond his years). And assuming your ILB statement holds true (we only finished week one) the Chargers are still the better run defense team especially with that D-Line.

rik

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2007, 03:53:15 PM »
Ted's a fool.  :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »
Chill MoSav. I was just taunting Rik. It's what we do. I am well aware of the 49ers talent (don't tell Rik I said that :sshh:)  But I'd still take Davis, V. Jackson, and Parker over D. Jackson, Battle, and Jacobs if just for Davis' potential. The Chargers are going to have some problems at corner, but their safeties can hold it down (Eric Weddle is beyond his years). And assuming your ILB statement holds true (we only finished week one) the Chargers are still the better run defense team especially with that D-Line.

It Will hold True Smith has avg over 100 tackles for his career and over 110 as a niner.He missed 4 gameslast year and finished with 70. Everyone knows how Special Patrick Willis is gonna be, shit look how good he already is 11 tackles 9 solo and a FF in week 1. The next Ray Lewis. Cooper and Wilhelm are solid at best. There real strength is Phillips and Merriman on the outside. we have Lawson and Banta Cain.Lawson is turning into a very good player but Banta Cain is reallyjusta pass rusher. So u guys have a def edge there. Our backup ILB Brandon Moore had 114 tckls last year and hes on the bench cuz of willis but hes a great 3rd down LB for the blitz and pass coverage where as Smith can play on 1st and 2nd down as he is a beast vs the run. And Ted Im very calm  8) I just gotta say what i gotta say. The Chargers do force ALOT of turnovers but they arent quite a shutdown defense like Baltimore is imo. Donnie Edwards was atough offseason loss.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2007, 12:01:51 AM »
Oh, it's like that, Rik? Playing dirty with the sigs.

Chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>49ers

Stick that in your sig and quote it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2007, 12:02:50 AM »
It feels so nice watching football again. Helps take the stress out of school.

rik

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2007, 10:23:15 AM »
It feels so nice watching football again. Helps take the stress out of school.

Really though.

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2007, 10:35:16 AM »
I think we can all agree that we have the better wide-receivers, defensive backs, inside linebackers and the offensive line is a toss up than the chargers.

Next year, the niners WILL be entirely better than the Chargers. I would put up some money on that.

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 10:19:20 PM »
my upset pick of the week: arizona over seattle & tennessee over indianapolis (bit of bias in that 2nd pic lol)

rik

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2007, 05:03:10 PM »
Niners 2-0 baby!

The fuckin' offense needs to get it together.  >:(

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2007, 05:04:07 PM »
my upset pick of the week: arizona over seattle & tennessee over indianapolis (bit of bias in that 2nd pic lol)
got that arizona game right baby 8)

my titans should of won that game man :-X