Author Topic: Favorite Korn album?  (Read 178 times)

Xyz

• Lil Geezy
  • gfunk4life
Re: Favorite Korn album?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 02:46:50 AM »
first one

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 12:46:56 AM »
for me it would have to be Untouchables

it had a different sound to the rest of the albums. i just wish they continued with that sound. i havent really liked the 3 following it either
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

TRG

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 02:41:40 AM »
follow the leader thanks

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »
KoRn- the first album i liked the best. Untouchables was their last good album IMO after that I stopped checking. Follow the Lead when it came out in 98 was like the only album i ever bumped for like 1 year! I cant listen to Korn these days because im no longer an angry young man, but I can still listen to the first album once in awhile.

Tha Crip

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »
follow the leader was also the first album that i heard from them (hot album)...but for me Issues is my fav, i remember back in grade 10 when it first came out, i felt like the man havin been the first one to buy it, but that feeling didnt last long since the homies had already started to get into rap and lost interest in shit like korn and limp bizkit...didnt stop me from checkin it tho....love dat album but after awhile i gave into the fad and got into rap cuz thats all i heard when i would go my friends place.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 10:33:09 PM »
^

yeah leader was the first Korn album I ever heard, Children of the Korn was actually the song that got me into rap/hiphop.