Author Topic: Bay Area To Honor Fallen Hip Hop Icon Tupac Shakur (2Pac)  (Read 96 times)

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Bay Area To Honor Fallen Hip Hop Icon Tupac Shakur (2Pac)
« on: September 10, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
The life of slain hip hop icon, rap artist Tupac Shakur (2Pac) will be celebrated during a special tribute event on the anniversay of his death Sept. 13th.

The main event "All Eyez On Me" is being held on the 13th at Suite 181 in San Francisco following the VH1 Hip Hop Honors event, which will be held at the Fillmore. The attendees will enjoy a wine tasting reception, photo exhibit, spoken word from Tupac's "A Rose That Grew From Concrete", later DJ and dancing. The Bay Area's own DJ Fuze of Digital Underground, the group that gave Tupac (2Pac) his first feature on hit track "I Get Around" and DJ Mind Motion will be on hand for the celebration.

Legendary hip hop and rap artists Treach, Big Daddy Kane, MC Lyte, E-40, Richie Rich, MC Hammer, Too Short, singer/producer Dwayne Wiggins, Warriors basketball player Matt Barnes and Digital Underground are a few of the notable celebrities on the invite list.

All of the events are open to the general public and part of the proceeds will benefit the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.

Sept. 13 2007 marks the 11-year anniversary of the controversial rapper and hip-hop icons death. On that day Tupac Amaru Shakur (2Pac) succumbed to injuries recieved during a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas after a boxing match on Sept. 7, 1996.

For more information on the Tupac Shakur celebration festivities, please contact:

Mylika Smith at email  a510production@gmail.com

Source: www.thuglifearmy.com