Author Topic: CURTIS (retail) whats your opinion on the album after a couple listens?  (Read 474 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: CURTIS (retail) whats your opinion on the album after a couple listens?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
Anyone up for a game of frisbee? Bring your copy of Curtis and meet me at Colina Park.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 01:44:15 PM »
ya'll haters kno dam well this album shits all ova GRODT and Tha Massacre, if America loved 50 like in 03' like they do now; u already kno u would hate GRODT and vice versa with "Curtis"
I only fuck with 10's

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »
ya'll haters kno dam well this album shits all ova GRODT and Tha Massacre, if America loved 50 like in 03' like they do now; u already kno u would hate GRODT and vice versa with "Curtis"

His first 2 have better beats and rhymes to me. I ain't a hater because I think that. Hell I just spend my hard earned money on his album so I am entitled to have a opinion on it. Now that I think about it, I have bought all his albums. I just do not think it matches up with his earlier work. I can still bump it though.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »
is it worse then massacre... thats really bad..... GRODT is classic.... then Massacre is horrible album

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 02:36:48 PM »
Wow... you're a fucking idiot if you think this is better than GRODT. Every aspect of Get Rich is better than this piece of shit. I wouldn't even bless it by playing frisbee with GangstaBoogy. The shitness of the album burns my hands.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »
Wow... you're a fucking idiot if you think this is better than GRODT. Every aspect of Get Rich is better than this piece of shit. I wouldn't even bless it by playing frisbee with GangstaBoogy. The shitness of the album burns my hands.

u only call it shitty bcuz EVERYONE else is hating on it (and same wit tha next man, just like wen TI Vs TIP dropped- just bcuz AHH gave it a low rating it made everybody feel safe to call it a below average/dissapointing album- but in all reality it was one of tha best if not the best- next 2 Curtis album of 2007 underground and mainstream wise-  besides UGK), wat more could u possibly expect from a 50/gunit album that wouldnt make u say "thats too far out tha box".  he delivered that usual but harder 50 shit like he's been doin 4 years.  tha only times he really got into a creativity square is wen he dropped "Baltimore Love Thing", and if u lookin 4 that tales from tha hood shit like Many Men, yea i guess u can say he lacked that on this album but, so wat.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:00:11 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 04:58:29 PM »
^Dude why can't you just understand that a normal person would think this is his worst album?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 05:02:11 PM »
Anyone got a link for the dirty retail? Props niggaz.
NO MORE WAR

Snoopafly86

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
this is his worst album but it ain't that bad, you can bump some joints in the ride but the bottom line $10 I paid at Target for this is too much 8)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
i finally figured it out, it's bcuz u dont have any reflections of yourself when u hear albums like this, i aint mad atcha, u have ya own opinion and I have mine.  but 2 call this a garbage album is ludacrus lol, no seriously tho it is, all tha smart comments u can make up cant make up 4 tha quality of this product bitch, gangsta music- hate it or love it (no pun intended)
I only fuck with 10's

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 05:31:30 PM »
this album sounds average it sounds like he put it togather fast for some quick cash

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »
this album sounds average it sounds like he put it togather fast for some quick cash

with his career on the line i dont think so, u can have all tha money in tha world but in Hollywood that dont mean shit if u aint hot.
I only fuck with 10's

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 05:53:17 PM »
the beats are garbage

usually 50 has an ear for this, but these no name producers just suck, and it doesn't help that Dre's beat is ass
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »
better than the massacre, nowhere near as good as get rich or die tryin. bottom line, people hatin on 50 cent for the sake of hatin on 50 cent. i had zero expectations for this, but kept an open mind, and its not a bad release.

biggest problem with it is the 3 old-ass singles in the middle. totally kill any flow the album might have had.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »
yo I'm addicted to this shit now, I'm lovin the album, get rich or die tryin is probably easily better shit is just a classic none of his albums can really fuck wit that anymore, tho its easily on par wit the massacre if not better in my opinion. 50 is on point like a muthafucka, in my opinion he is hell under rated as a rapper.