Author Topic: Seriously, Six-Two's Macaroni and Gz is a ridiculously great record  (Read 128 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
I have kinda been on a rock tip again lately but even more recently I've been bumpin 62's macaroni and gz mixtape and man, it's like a street album. it doesn't have any DJ drops, completely uninterrupted songs. Fantastic G-funk production and Six-Two(along with guest and affiliates) have funny clever lyrics, sick voices and flows and the whole experience is mad cruisable, smokable, chillable.

He's got ho songs, party funk songs, deep laid back funk grooves and every other sound I want out of non-east coast rap.

There's production from Dr.Dre, Timbaland and other no-names who drop heat that doesn't sound too different from Dre and Timbo.

I know this shit is from like 5 years ago or whatever but it stands the test of time and not alot of people talk about it from what I see. More later.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

NotoriousTDA

Re: Seriously, Six-Two's Macaroni and Gz is a ridiculously great record
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 03:30:16 PM »
Daylight! Tha party dont stop till daylight! See what they like, is when the party dont stop till daylight!

hahaha such a groovy track! This mixtape is tight. Been bumpin it for a couple years, the one i got isnt in the best of quality but it still bangs!

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »
i guess i gotta check this shit out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 03:31:52 PM »
there are a few perfect quality hook-ups on this forum in the g spot and shit if you look TDA

also Luna, yeah this guy is my second favorite Texan rapper. my first being the D.O.C., who is actually the guy who discovered six-two and his mentor.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 03:34:27 PM »
there are a few perfect quality hook-ups on this forum in the g spot and shit if you look TDA

also Luna, yeah this guy is my second favorite Texan rapper. my first being the D.O.C., who is actually the guy who discovered six-two and his mentor.

-T
i know all about dude and his situation with d.o.c...just never heard this before, he was cool on dre 2001
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
is this out of print/being sold anymore?

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »
could someone please pm a link for this, Ive been tryin to find this shit for a long time..............thanks

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
I have kinda been on a rock tip again lately but even more recently I've been bumpin 62's macaroni and gz mixtape and man, it's like a street album. it doesn't have any DJ drops, completely uninterrupted songs. Fantastic G-funk production and Six-Two(along with guest and affiliates) have funny clever lyrics, sick voices and flows and the whole experience is mad cruisable, smokable, chillable.

He's got ho songs, party funk songs, deep laid back funk grooves and every other sound I want out of non-east coast rap.

There's production from Dr.Dre, Timbaland and other no-names who drop heat that doesn't sound too different from Dre and Timbo.

I know this shit is from like 5 years ago or whatever but it stands the test of time and not alot of people talk about it from what I see. More later.

-T

Yessir T, you ain't never lied on this. Dope record.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »
man, I just got this album today after lookin for it for the last 3/4 years or so. Six-Two is the shit and the album is very tight. 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 08:02:03 PM »
man, I just got this album today after lookin for it for the last 3/4 years or so. Six-Two is the shit and the album is very tight. 8)

you were able to buy this? I would buy it in a second but I've only come across it for download online

-T

westcoastavengers.com