Author Topic: Did your mom ever do this when you got suspended?  (Read 255 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did your mom ever do this when you got suspended?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »
Haha mannnnnnnnn school huh? LMAO, ive been to fuckin 8 schools so far and im still in high school LOL, talk about ruthlessness!!!  ;)

probably just shipping you around because they couldnt teach you shit...

jus kidding.... or am i?

on topic: i was never suspended from school but was always a bit of a clown... as soon as my GCSE year hit i realised i had to put in some work and make something of my life. which i think i have. to all y'all still in school, study hard and dont fuck your life up.

Nope!!!

smh...

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 12:41:08 AM »
Damn that's fucked, crazy bitch

TRG

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 12:42:16 AM »
only been suspended once, for calling the teacher a "fucking cunt", my mum didnt do shit really.. she laughed it off mostly which i was not expecting at all, but that was good ;D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 09:17:52 AM »
ive never got suspended, im a good student, still! but this is some insane woman, id kill that biatch
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 09:32:17 AM »
I'm in 11th grade now and havn't been suspended since like 7th or 8th grade, and I can safely say that my mom did not stab me with scissors, I just got grounded for a few days, haha  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 11:00:56 AM »
Never got suspended.  Mighta got detention / put in other classes etc. but never suspended.  But like dude said, most teachers either loved or hated me.  The ones that hated me REALLY hated me cuz I'd clown around all the time yet still be top in my class. 

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
when i got suspended i had good reason
so i got off with a loud ear piercing yelling, then i was out and about for my 5 day vacation suspension