Author Topic: Another smart move by Jay-Z?  (Read 442 times)

smegma

Re: Another smart move by Jay-Z?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 12:46:32 AM »
after his seen how the Kanye Vs 50 coming out on the same day increased sales, his decided to pull the strings & get columbia to release his and Nas's albums on the same day. . His CEO skills are definetly improving.

Jay-Z makes money off Columbia releases? Did I miss something??

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 01:56:19 AM »
I think they could make an album together, but it might sound forced at times because they get off to different types of beats. They'd have to find beats that would work for both of them. I think Jay would work better on the average Nas beat more than vice versa...because one of Nas's crutches is that he can't get off to ANY beat you throw at him. But if the beat is for him...then it's a wraaaaaaaap! Jay could have never made a "One mic" type of song.

co sign

kemizt

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 09:54:34 AM »
after his seen how the Kanye Vs 50 coming out on the same day increased sales, his decided to pull the strings & get columbia to release his and Nas's albums on the same day. . His CEO skills are definetly improving.

nah but in his position he obviously liases with other record labels, and has some influence.

smegma

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 10:13:50 AM »

nah but in his position he obviously liases with other record labels, and has some influence.

So what exactly is the point of this thread?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:42 PM »
Id buy ten "Nas - Greatest hits" before i bought JAy Z's new album.

The Maestro

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 08:38:05 AM »
nigga aint very smart

look at what he was caught wearing
http://dipcc.com/index.php?topic=2101.0