Author Topic: My iPhone > Your free phone  (Read 355 times)

SGV

Re: My iPhone > Your free phone
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 08:47:22 PM »
We're giving the top salesmen in my store the 4 Gig this month. I'm still fucking with my Blackberry though. No sense in copping the iPhone right now. Might as well wait for the next phone they put out. I'm waiting for the 8925 to drop, I'm snatching that up.

Yo Jrome, if you're waiting til next year, you might as well just cancel that contract now. It makes more sense. You would end up paying much more by waiting a year or even six months than you would if you just cancelled.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »
We're giving the top salesmen in my store the 4 Gig this month. I'm still fucking with my Blackberry though. No sense in copping the iPhone right now. Might as well wait for the next phone they put out. I'm waiting for the 8925 to drop, I'm snatching that up.

Yo Jrome, if you're waiting til next year, you might as well just cancel that contract now. It makes more sense. You would end up paying much more by waiting a year or even six months than you would if you just cancelled.

Don't you basically have to payout the remainder of your contract if you cancel?  That's what I thought anyway...if thats the case then it's not worth it to me.

SGV

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 01:22:04 AM »

The serious cell phone thread;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=152903.0

yo SGV what's 8925? Another rebranded HTC windows phone?

I believe under HTC its called the Tilt, the version they're giving AT&T is the 8925. 

JRome, you just pay the cancellation fee. It's anywhere from 150 to 200 probably, unless you signed up through a 3rd party, in that case it could be more. But it always ends up cheaper.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »

found info about;
8925= A rebranded HTC 4550(also known as Kaiser). A bad ass phone,you'll find review,photo's and video in the "serious" phone thread.

There you go! Kairser... That's what it was. Good looks.

IKnowEverything

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 04:27:59 PM »
that shits fly as hell