Author Topic: Jaded Ent. To Release Tri-Star's Debut Album on Feb. 08 According To Tri's Rep  (Read 346 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Jaded Ent. To Release Tri-Star's Debut Album on Feb. 08 According To Tri's R
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 04:43:53 PM »
god dam just peeped tristars new video on the website "fame", its like every track dude be droppin is more viscious then the one before. Serious cuz be impressing me more and more, his flow is ill!!! yall need to check this kid out fo real!

Hook it up!!!

I ain't got no audio files but i got links to the three vidoes. the most recent are both on www.tristar.cc, they called "dress code killa" and "fame". Then theirs also a video that dropped on youtube a few months ago called "pulled up to the curb"..

Good lookin man, shit is dope, Tri is a nut!!!

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
styles how did the interview go and did u listen to some of the music, how is the album so far????

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It went good... I won't be able to put it up tonight.. most likely sometime tomorrow... please leave it at that too. Thanks...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

It went good... I won't be able to put it up tonight.. most likely sometime tomorrow... please leave it at that too. Thanks...

There Pancho goes again Styles LOLLLLL!!!