Author Topic: my west coast DVD and albums collection for sale  (Read 144 times)

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
my west coast DVD and albums collection for sale
« on: September 21, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »
Guys, sorry if it's the wrong section, but no one checks out the buy/sell section anyway. I am selling DVDs and CDs from my collection, mostly west coast stuff. This include some out of print and hard to find DVDs like gangsta shit, independent game, untouchable death row live, dr. dre and snoop video collection, OGTV and welcome to tha chuuch. They are used but in excellent condition, all working. This is a good opportunity to complete your collection. Also every album I'm selling is the deluxe/collector edition that comes with a DVD (except Kausion album). Msg me for an offer if you are interested in any item. Shipping is $5.50 per item (if you buy multiple item contact me for a shipping discount). If you live overseas, contact me for a shipping quote. I accept paypal payment only (I'm a verified paypal user). If you are interested in buying the whole collection, it's $200 and free shipping. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my west coast DVD and albums collection for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 11:00:47 AM »
very interested in Welcome to the Chuuch DVD. how much?