Author Topic: NIK, you better hope I don't catch you in the streets.  (Read 540 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK, you better hope I don't catch you in the streets.
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 01:39:24 PM »
what is your screen handle in reference to?

-T

It's a reference to him being in the closet...He pretends like he's a black militant who wants to end the life of all non-blacks, yet he's really a small, fragile closet homo who wouldn't harm a fly. He was originally known as Fagay, back when the bullies used to steal his lunch money.

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 04:30:04 PM »

-T

Is it really too much to do a Google search for the name "Foday Sankoh"?

LOL @ NIKike's usual lame-ass gay-baiting and amateur psychoanalysis bullshit.  Just so you know, Elior, I used to bully lil Jewboys like yourself when I was in high school, back when Beastie Boys had all the rich kikes thinking they were so ghetto.  Someone had to show those skinny, big-nosed muh'fuckas that they were just pussies.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:39:38 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »

-T

LOL @ NIKike's usual lame-ass gay-baiting and amateur psychoanalysis bullshit.  Just so you know, Elior, I used to bully lil Jewboys like yourself when I was in high school, back when Beastie Boys had all the rich kikes thinking they were so ghetto.  Someone had to show those skinny, big-nosed muh'fuckas that they were just pussies.

i would have looked up foday sankoh but for all I knew you may have taken it from some rapper who had nothing to do with the term of origin that took the alias like how ghostface uses Tony Stark for example.

it's a cool persona you have on these boards. you should write like a daily comic strip about yourself or something.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 03:38:32 PM »
^That's not a cool persona.

Fagay would get his ass handed to him by anyone from my Jew family-tree.

Narrator

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 07:00:11 PM »

With about $50 billion in U.S. military hardware to back you, anyone would.  It still just proves you're pussies.

BTW, I realize that you call me "Fagay" because you think it rhymes with "Foday".  I regret to inform you that it does not.  "Foday" is a Teme ethnic name.  It is pronounced "Fuh-dee", not "Foh-day" (think of Western names like "Cody" or "Jody" and you'll get the difference).  Therefore, your rhyme (which was already lame enough to begin with) is invalid.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »

With about $50 billion in U.S. military hardware to back you, anyone would.  It still just proves you're pussies.

BTW, I realize that you call me "Fagay" because you think it rhymes with "Foday".  I regret to inform you that it does not.  "Foday" is a Teme ethnic name.  It is pronounced "Fuh-dee", not "Foh-day" (think of Western names like "Cody" or "Jody" and you'll get the difference).  Therefore, your rhyme (which was already lame enough to begin with) is invalid.

Whoah you hear that NIK? He regrettably informed you that actually, according to his calculations, your rhyme was *gasp* invalid.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

BANANAS

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2007, 12:20:19 AM »

-T

i would have looked up foday sankoh but for all I knew you may have taken it from some rapper who had nothing to do with the term of origin that took the alias like how ghostface uses Tony Stark for example.

it's a cool persona you have on these boards. you should write like a daily comic strip about yourself or something.

-T

actually there was rumor at variety that ghost was gonna be in the new ironman flick

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2007, 11:51:48 AM »
Fagay is STILL whack. Bugsy Siegel > Foday Sankoh.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »
Okay, I know Ghost is referring to Iron Man when he says Tony Stark. But say someone saw someone with the screen name Tony Stark and asked where someone got it from and they said ghostface, perhaps it wouldn't necessarily lead the inquiring party to Iron Man, you know?
The answer is not inherent in the answer. It takes another question to get the full story.

Like how Mac Dre is "Mr.Furly" you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com