Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Dre Gives An Interview  (Read 4523 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
detox is oming

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice!Just need detox 2 drop now!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Great to hear from Dre again  8)

k1000

and his weight swelled to 270 pounds. It's back to 220, and he has cut his body fat from 29% to around 6%.
who the fuck cares ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mygla

Nice read... but no mentioning Bishop?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **DR. DRE L.A. TIMES INTERVIEW: IT'S OFFICIAL, DETOX IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 04:28:13 AM »
Dre doing 2 interviews, signs are good. Too bad it won't come out this year tho

eNgIeS

Re: **DR. DRE L.A. TIMES INTERVIEW: IT'S OFFICIAL, DETOX IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 04:41:53 AM »
He may have mentioned Bishop but the thing is it seems like the article and whoever editted it wanted to show off Dre's success's thats why they dont even mention Eazy, Ren, Warren G, and any rappers that arent house hold names these days

sad but it aint dres fault

good to hear Dre confirm he aint involved in Game and 50 beef. Hopefully Game and Dre will work together again

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's nice to see the man speak out again, sure. But damn it, I want the fucking records already: The Reformation & Detox. And it's gonna be interesting to hear what they do with Eminem's record.

~Lucien~

Dr._Dre-Detox-2008-SAW  ;D
it's coming!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props on the article, it is coming, and will most likely blow our minds.

and to the people who say it will be a flop on DubCC, cause it will, y'all have got too high expectations. even if it is the best rap album since 2001 it wont be "up to Dre's standards"

one real fan, really looking forward to this record.

maxpowers

• 'G'
Dre. Spoke for 90mins. Im sure Dre spoke a lot of interesting things that we may find amusing but the reporter must have edited alot out. Thats why I like Live audio interviews. Give us the whole scoop.

Cant wait till detox drops.

* It may not be the best thing since sliced bread but I can guarantee it will serve all these wack rappers albums out the gate.
* The quality and the sonic behind the record will be on another level. I listened to Big Bang at a surround film studio and that shit moves.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
It's nice to see the man speak out again, sure. But damn it, I want the fucking records already: The Reformation & Detox. And it's gonna be interesting to hear what they do with Eminem's record.

True... and if they do finalize the album in two months... than that'll be the longest they've ever spent on an album together.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I see Eminem's album coming out in the 1st quarter of '08. Maybe 2nd quarter is more realistic.

Slim Shady ( 1st quarter '99 )
M. Mathers ( 2nd quarter '00 )
Eminem Show ( 2nd quarter '02 )
Encore ( 4th quarter '04 )
Curtain Call ( though not a full length album, 4th quarter '05 )
The Re-Up ( compilation, 4th quarter '06 )

The last 3 years in a row, Em's dropped his projects around November\December. Maybe if they work fast, they can get it out for a late November release. Unless they've been working on it all summer and they wanna downplay it till the times right...

You know Interscope is going to want something big for the 4th quarter.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 07:33:39 AM by Larrabee »