Author Topic: I just baked some cinammon rolls (no homo)  (Read 338 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: I just baked some cinammon rolls (no homo)
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »
I am too for about 5 days a week. A niggas gotta enjoy life on the weekends. I gotta have my beer and chili cheese fries, ya dig?
nah

im wit it 7 days a week

Man I used to be like that. And honestly, now that I've got a good diet with the occasional small indulgence I feel a lot better than I did with the superstrict diet I used to keep. I was all wound up and angry all the time. Physically all good, but mentally - nah.
lol
thats all i need

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 01:04:59 AM »
I am too for about 5 days a week. A niggas gotta enjoy life on the weekends. I gotta have my beer and chili cheese fries, ya dig?
nah

im wit it 7 days a week

Man I used to be like that. And honestly, now that I've got a good diet with the occasional small indulgence I feel a lot better than I did with the superstrict diet I used to keep. I was all wound up and angry all the time. Physically all good, but mentally - nah.
H's doing it for prize fighting so that's all good. But normal civilians like you and I, we gotta enjoy life. We only got one life in this bitch, might as well enjoy everything it has to offer.

Just came back from Buca Di Beppo with a gang of bitches. Ate mad pasta, pizza, and tiramisu and if you know theyre portion size, you know its a lot of food.

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna take a shit and do my Genetics homework. Adieu.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 06:58:18 PM »
I use to consume soda like it was nothing. I was all soft and shit...rarely drink it since i was 14 and have become alot of more fit and built. But the thing is i eat all kinds of shit i dont give a fuck, I try to avoid junk but im 5.5% body fat 150 pounds really fit

Soda...worst shit for you period