Author Topic: Andrei Kirilenko to walk away from his $63 mill NBA contract to play in Moscow?!  (Read 707 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Andrei Kirilenko to walk away from his $63 mill NBA contract to play in Mosc
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
^ that'd be dope but they'd want more than we could afford to offer. If anything I can see the Suns swapping him for Marion.

That would bring the defense those niggas lack. And it would get that unhappy, over-confident, jealous ass Marion out. Good deal to me. But their owner is so damn broke he wouldn't be in it, cause Kirilenko is making some serious cash over the next 4 years. The Suns will go for Jamison I think... or stay put.

Bad Idea, Marion >>> Kirilenko

Kirilinko hasn't done anything in 2 years.

Obviously he's been shitty recently but he's not old and when he was at his best back in the day he was better than Marion imo.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

Re: Andrei Kirilenko to walk away from his $63 mill NBA contract to play in Mosc
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
^ that'd be dope but they'd want more than we could afford to offer. If anything I can see the Suns swapping him for Marion.

That would bring the defense those niggas lack. And it would get that unhappy, over-confident, jealous ass Marion out. Good deal to me. But their owner is so damn broke he wouldn't be in it, cause Kirilenko is making some serious cash over the next 4 years. The Suns will go for Jamison I think... or stay put.

2 years? He was great in the 05-06 season. He just got all gay an emotional when Boozer came back healthy and Deron Williams went through that overnight growth spurt.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 01:30:23 PM »

I highly disagree...Marion is a garbage-man, ala Ceballos. Sure, he flourishes in Phoenixes system, but Kirlenko would even more...On BOTH ends...PeACe