Author Topic: Who else misses those days when...  (Read 217 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who else misses those days when...
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2001, 05:46:12 PM »
Dre doesnt do those type of tracks anymore. Fred Wreck, Battlecat, Meech Wells, etc are all better producers now then Dre is.

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah
hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah
ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha
hhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahah
ahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahh
ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha
hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah
hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhah
ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

That's funnier than "Kurupt is a bad lyricist"...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2001, 07:19:40 PM »
yo homie dont post shit like that...u gon give the homie nik a heart attack or somethin

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2001, 08:19:17 PM »
Yea, thank god I'm not fat or else I really would have a heart attack...

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2001, 08:39:30 PM »
This is how I see it...

For those who say Snoop is falling or Dre is falling are still living in the past... you still want that Deathrow sound, that Snoop lyricism, that Dre production. You aren't willing to see a good change in the way their music is going. Subjects are changing, maturity is blossoming and music as an art is become more present in their direction. They're doing it their way, not your way, the way you wanna see it. They are presenting themselves like they couldn't in the past. They are showing more of themselves now than they ever did... and thats the truth.

-bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05