Author Topic: Ms. Toi's back!  (Read 1236 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Ms. Toi's back!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »
Link To Her New Song=>Ms Toi "Not Your Average"http://www.zshare.net/audio/377851832ef150/

New Interview  over @ Westcoast AfterShock..http://www.westcoastaftershock.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2578

Give Props to Kilo2 and sum Dude Called Jason over @ Real Hip Hop

Props
1+ (can't  Give u a prop again, just did in the last 30 minutes)

Track is not BAd..Is This The CD/Mastered Version??Cuz it sounds rough??

This really doesnt matter, and like i dont really care but like im high as a mafucka and i see u type like this "Track is not BAd..Is This The CD/Mastered Version??Cuz it sounds rough??" why u type with some caps, and some not like that, does ur finger accidently hit the caps or someshit?

^^You Really Must be On Sumthin..Dude
Nice Observation!!
yeah I just Type Like That-I dunno Why..
And yea Sumtimes My Finger hits The Caps Loc Key accidently atTimes-Annoying To Say the Least!!
But Porps!!

LMAO, real talk, +1 patna!!!

Rite Back at Ya!
+1

LOL +1 to me doesnt even affect my karma haha!!!

^^yeah sup wit Ya Karma??
Looks like Sumbody hating on you by the second!!

Can't call it neither, cuz there's sumbody out there stealin ma karma too :-\

I dont know man, its fucked, some days i only post like a few times a day and say things like "propz" or someshit if someone hooked something up but yet i keep seeing my karma go -1 every hour LOL, one time in a matter of 3 days my karma went from like -180 to like -230, so its oviously 1 person whose doing it LOL, w.e i dont give a fuck, it doesnt mean anything to me LOL!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Link To Her New Song=>Ms Toi "Not Your Average"http://www.zshare.net/audio/377851832ef150/

New Interview  over @ Westcoast AfterShock..http://www.westcoastaftershock.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2578

Props

This really doesnt matter, and like i dont really care but like im high as a mafucka and i see u type like this "Track is not BAd..Is This The CD/Mastered Version??Cuz it sounds rough??" why u type with some caps, and some not like that, does ur finger accidently hit the caps or someshit?

Nice Observation!!
And yea Sumtimes My Finger hits The Caps Loc Key accidently atTimes-Annoying To Say the Least!!
But Porps!!

Rite Back at Ya!
+1

I dont know man, its fucked, some days i only post like a few times a day and say things like "propz" or someshit if someone hooked something up but yet i keep seeing my karma go -1 every hour LOL, one time in a matter of 3 days my karma went from like -180 to like -230, so its oviously 1 person whose doing it LOL, w.e i dont give a fuck, it doesnt mean anything to me LOL!!!

lol..True That!!
I've noticed that Too!!
Ma Karma went from 44 won this thread down to 39-not saying that it's any of the folks who have posted on this topic, but like u pointed out, it's one person making it their soul  purpose, to bring down my karma!!

Sum folks are Just Funny!
I Don't mind it either,but if It  Stays unchanged The That's Ok, if It Goes Up,Then I'm Good
If It Goes Down For No Apparent Reason,That's when I Get Mad..lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »

Props

Nice Observation!!
But Porps!!

Rite Back at Ya!
+1

lol..True That!!
I've noticed that Too!!
Ma Karma went from 44 won this thread down to 39-not saying that it's any of the folks who have posted on this topic, but like u pointed out, it's one person making it their soul  purpose, to bring down my karma!!

I Don't mind it either,but if It  Stays unchanged The That's Ok, if It Goes Up,Then I'm Good

yea funny that they rather waste their time lowering people karma than talkin bout music

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 08:13:59 PM »

Props

Nice Observation!!
But Porps!!

Rite Back at Ya!
+1

lol..True That!!
I've noticed that Too!!
Ma Karma went from 44 Down this thread down to 39-not saying that it's any of the folks who have posted on this topic, but like u pointed out, it's one person making it their soul  purpose, to bring down my karma!!

I Don't mind it either,but if It  Stays unchanged Then That's Ok, if It Goes Up,Then I'm Good

yea funny that they rather waste their time lowering people karma than talkin bout music

^Sum Pple are just mad like that i Guess....