Author Topic: snoops next interview things to say  (Read 199 times)

edimean22

• 'G'
snoops next interview things to say
« on: September 26, 2007, 05:40:12 AM »
wassup niggas who ever is giving the next snoop interview, should go full lenght threw it, and cover topics of what went on during his no limit life. examples. what does he think of P tryna have clean lyrics and testyfying for congress, and how did P treat his no limit soljas, and did that nigga P pay everybody alot of money, and if he took care of his artists., if snoop gon thework with C again or Fiend or magic or any of m niggas that he did songs with. and if he still talk to anyof em. dont be hating muthfuckas this some good info i wanna know cus i know some body gon say sumtin negative

Blu Lacez

Re: snoops next interview things to say
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 07:17:46 AM »
^^Props....Snoop, i don't perhpas he still talks/communicates with Master P & the rest..who knows..a lot of stuff happens outsides of the Rap/HipHop world that we the fans don't know..
Though I'd like to know..the status of the aforementioned relationship, in terms of muisc and hooking back together again..

As For MAster P ..I heard he owned like 75% of everything his artist did/recorded on his Label

Chad

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 07:46:58 AM »
I got a Sons of Funk interview with Rico Crowder that I'm typing up as we speak, and he goes pretty in depth with Snoop, P, and answers some of the questions u just mentioned...so be on the lookout for that!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 08:50:05 AM »
In my opinion tracks made in 1998 ("Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told") are tha worst which he made...

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
I got a Sons of Funk interview with Rico Crowder that I'm typing up as we speak, and he goes pretty in depth with Snoop, P, and answers some of the questions u just mentioned...so be on the lookout for that!

Whoa!!
Will Be On The Look Out For That!
Makor Props!