Author Topic: WC was at DUBB CAR SHOW in San Diego  (Read 258 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WC was at DUBB CAR SHOW in San Diego
« on: October 08, 2007, 01:17:26 PM »
Thought I should Let evryone know WC was at the DUBB Show in San Deigo Friday. He prefrormed "Bow Down" "Terrorist Threats"
"Westcoast Voodo" "The Streets"  and maybe a few other jams. Dj Crazy Toones was up there on the boards. Then after the performence, WC went to his table where he signed autogrpahs and took pictures with fans. I got a pic with WC and his autogrpah. Real cool dude, I told him i thought GBA was banging and he started laughing saying thats whats up. DJ Crazy Toones and Young Maylay were also hanging out behind WC. It was a good time, not as good as the last Dub Car show where I met and got pictures and autographs with Federation, WC, and Jay Rock. But it was still fun no doubt. When pics get devolped i'll post a few up. 8)

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: WC was at DUBB CAR SHOW in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 01:50:19 PM »
Ya I agree on the show overall. Wasn't too good but it was great to see WC come out and perform. Ya during the autograph session he was mad cool with all the fans and was the only artist that stayed until the show ended at 6. He got the biggest crowd participation by far from what I saw.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 03:12:44 PM »
WC killed it yesterday!  It was so awesome to see him get the biggest reaction from the crowd after all those pop acts went before him.  It was cool to see Maylay on stage with him too!

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »
what other artist were there? any1 have pics?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »
There was also Hurricane Chris, Rich Boy, Lloyd, Huey, that's all of the rest I saw.  I have some pics from WC's performance, if they turned out well enough you'll see them on Dubcnn soon.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 06:41:37 PM »
Eddie, Bone Thugs were advertised to be there. But I never heard or saw them?? Did they show?? I got a few pics, I'll try in post some later 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »
Really?  They never showed?  I left right after WC's performance, so I didn't know.  Yeah, I thought Bone was supposed to be there.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 07:12:53 PM »
Yeah stayed till about 20 before they closed and never saw bone thugs, I wonder if they showed and i miss them? they were the only act exclude WC that I wanted to see.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 07:18:08 PM »
That sucks.  We still got a good deal though. I got free tickets at my school, and even if you paid for the tickets ($15) it was still worth it for the WC performance and the car show part.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 12:01:08 AM »
dam i need to move to San Diego! that shit sounds fun

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »
^Move to LA instead ;D.  This was the first tight West Coast performance I've seen in San Diego in a looong time.