Author Topic: You won Spice, My account is gone!  (Read 678 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: You won Spice, My account is gone!
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 01:03:20 PM »
LOL@GS being better than the Lakers. You better hope the Laker jet crashes...

by any means neccesary
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
Lol Golden State makes the playoffs for the first time in 72 years and ends up knocking out the number 1 seed (who they've pretty much owned for years for some reason) and everyone expects them to be a beast this year. They're not better than the Lakers. They're not going to the finals. Baron Davis ain't winnin the MVP. Or none of these other crackpipe dreams.

Yeah but Kobe is causing to much trouble in his locker room that the players won't wanna play with him anymore. No motivation.

Trust me, if I wasn't confident I wouldn't have made the bet.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »
Lol Golden State makes the playoffs for the first time in 72 years and ends up knocking out the number 1 seed (who they've pretty much owned for years for some reason) and everyone expects them to be a beast this year. They're not better than the Lakers. They're not going to the finals. Baron Davis ain't winnin the MVP. Or none of these other crackpipe dreams.

hahah

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »

Yeah but Kobe is causing to much trouble in his locker room that the players won't wanna play with him anymore. No motivation.

Trust me, if I wasn't confident I wouldn't have made the bet.

Someone's confused "no motivation" with "extra motivation"...

Lakers >>>>>> Warriors.