Author Topic: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!  (Read 993 times)

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »
KEEP THIS SHIT GOING >:(

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 02:47:42 PM »
FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

just out of interest, why should he be freed?

address this please.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 05:43:21 PM »
FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

just out of interest, why should he be freed?

address this please.

I wasnt gone address this cuz this really is not anyone's business, BUT Im gonna set the record straight without givin up too much of the business, believe it or not yall all pretty much know. But basically my homeboy was incarcerated unjustly, first he had 1 or 2 minor cases, nothing serious, but the judge overseeing those cases really just didn't like HIM, nothing personally TRAY did, the judge was just a SON OF A BITCH. So he was looking 4 TRAY to do anything. Well he & Snoop had A few business issues, remember these R 2 street dudes who were homies, some of Snoops people initiated some light weight bullshit, then Tray Deee returned some light weight bullshit, but no one was hurt. But the punk ass police got wind of it, & it got back to the judge who already had a grudge against TRAY DEEE. So off of that incident he issued a search warrant of Tray's house and they found some heat at his house, not even on his person, no proof that any of those firearms had anything to do with the incident. So he violated DEEE & gave him all that BULLSHIT TIME! I dont know about the next man BUT Im DAMN SURE keepin some heat at my shit, to protect me & my loved ones, Fuck the law when it comes to that shit. SO, due to those business issues Tray Deee & Snoop got into it & Tray Deee was incacerated. 

Could it have been handled better on both Snoop & Tray Deee's parts? YES,  Should Tray Deee have gotten all that time?   HELL FUCKIN NO! >:(

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 05:46:38 PM »
AGAIN I SAY, FREE MUTHAFUCKIN TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 07:25:36 AM »
Hey whats good Too Cool...I liked Tray Deee, he will never release a solo album, which is sad. I was ikonklass on the 4Life forums. did you ever meet Suge Knight or any of Tha Row peeps? Cause I remember talks of a possible IV LIFE/Tha Row collaboration once.

Will the songs you made with Tha Eastsidaz ever be released?

I used to speak to dj slip on the 4Life forums, did U used to read those forums? and I knew Nino,who I think knows u??

Peace
http://www.realhiphop.netfirms.com
www.themakavelicode.com

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 12:02:56 PM »
KEEP IT GOING!! ;)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 12:07:59 PM »
homie your music was amazing on IvLIfe records, but will we ever hear the song with ice cube called Frozen, i have heard its just amazing. and whats with your album, is it even better then the stuff you did at IV LIfe??? and when is it dropping????? shit the west sucks right now homie, we need some new blood

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 03:42:13 PM »
sup cool?
keep ya ting gwan bredrin.
whuzuup wit dat reggae guy yall had on the label?

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 04:35:26 PM »
homie your music was amazing on IvLIfe records, but will we ever hear the song with ice cube called Frozen, i have heard its just amazing. and whats with your album, is it even better then the stuff you did at IV LIfe??? and when is it dropping????? shit the west sucks right now homie, we need some new blood
100, I appreciate that homie. Becuase alot of people dont know alot of us put our souls into our music & that takes alot out of an artist & what gives us back our energy is when fans show appreciation, So again 100. As far as the Cube song, I dont know, thats property of IV LIFE.  As far as my album Im working on that, even though we were getting alot of attention I always felt like we were a LITTLE slept on, not by all the fans jus
some, & those who never got to hear us. But if you liked any of that shit I did, wait til U hear my NEW SHIT!! 20 times better NO FICTION!! Im not going to expose too much of what angle Im coming from but it will be something different, IN A GOOD WAY. I promise I am preparing to REVOLUTIONIZE the state of rap as we know it. All I need R U guys(THE FANS) to BACK ME!, if U remember in SAVIOUR 2 THE STREETS, I said "without the fans the hardest artist aint nothin" and I meant that BUT yall have to back me UNCONDITIONALLY, and CONTINUOSLY. I have always been the "PEOPLE'S ARTIST",blacks,hispanics,asians,whites,etc. Thats why I NEED ALL OF YALL to keep talkin about me, keep requesting me, keep supporting me, make EVERY site have to discuss me AGAIN,And I PROMISE IF U GUYS DONT LET ME DOWN, I WONT LET U DOWN, THATS MY WORD!!!! Ya HEARD!!    THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »
Is there a time frame you have in mind when you think your album will be out? Or are you just building a buzz for right now?

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 08:10:30 AM »
100, I appreciate that homie. Becuase alot of people dont know alot of us put our souls into our music & that takes alot out of an artist & what gives us back our energy is when fans show appreciation, So again 100. As far as the Cube song, I dont know, thats property of IV LIFE.  As far as my album Im working on that, even though we were getting alot of attention I always felt like we were a LITTLE slept on, not by all the fans jus
some, & those who never got to hear us. But if you liked any of that shit I did, wait til U hear my NEW SHIT!! 20 times better NO FICTION!! Im not going to expose too much of what angle Im coming from but it will be something different, IN A GOOD WAY. I promise I am preparing to REVOLUTIONIZE the state of rap as we know it. All I need R U guys(THE FANS) to BACK ME!, if U remember in SAVIOUR 2 THE STREETS, I said "without the fans the hardest artist aint nothin" and I meant that BUT yall have to back me UNCONDITIONALLY, and CONTINUOSLY. I have always been the "PEOPLE'S ARTIST",blacks,hispanics,asians,whites,etc. Thats why I NEED ALL OF YALL to keep talkin about me, keep requesting me, keep supporting me, make EVERY site have to discuss me AGAIN,And I PROMISE IF U GUYS DONT LET ME DOWN, I WONT LET U DOWN, THATS MY WORD!!!! Ya HEARD!!    THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!!

when is the album dropping and on what label

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »
Is there a time frame you have in mind when you think your album will be out? Or are you just building a buzz for right now?

A.S.A.P. if its up to me. I dont have a label yet, I haven't really started to shop anything yet. I wanna make sure Im totally satisfied with the project B4 I start making calls, but Im a spiritual dude wherever it guides me Im quite confident it'll have a good purpose. But here's an even better IDEA! why dont everyone on this forum who supports The west coast, rap music, & 2COOL, lets all network together & get me a deal ;) you've got places like my space getting people deals, people getting deals off of having popular ringtones. So WHY THE FUCK NOT ::) If U think about it this is a BRILLIANT IDEA ;D Watch how many people attempt my idea I've always been a TRENDSETTER! All I ask is when my idea becomes popular everyone just remember who originated it :P         

HTE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!!

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »

A.S.A.P. if its up to me. I dont have a label yet, I haven't really started to shop anything yet. I wanna make sure Im totally satisfied with the project B4 I start making calls, but Im a spiritual dude wherever it guides me Im quite confident it'll have a good purpose. But here's an even better IDEA! why dont everyone on this forum who supports The west coast, rap music, & 2COOL, lets all network together & get me a deal ;) you've got places like my space getting people deals, people getting deals off of having popular ringtones. So WHY THE FUCK NOT ::) If U think about it this is a BRILLIANT IDEA ;D Watch how many people attempt my idea I've always been a TRENDSETTER! All I ask is when my idea becomes popular everyone just remember who originated it :P         

HTE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!!
that son with ice cube, will we ever be able to hear that song?????

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 04:12:43 PM »
keep it going 8)

smp4life

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 06:53:20 PM »
I remember the IV life mixtape. That was dope. BTW, Tray Dee does have an album called the General's List