Author Topic: Old beef (Kurupt n Daz). '02-05 *funny shit* Discuss..  (Read 1778 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Old beef (Kurupt n Daz). '02-05 *funny shit* Discuss..
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
I always felt that the Death Row beef with DPGC became more personal when Kurupt went back. Yeah Snoop was mad Suge was putting old albums out on him and Daz was mad about the money not being paid and the countless other artists, but once DR dropped that shit that Gotti was coming back, all hell broke loose.

I agree.
It was a huge move by Suge to aquire one of Snoop's best long time homies.
Things really heated up at that point.

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 04:52:19 PM »
LMAO...

"Talking about 40 Glocc. I see u. I see u. Yeah nigga what about it, what are you gon do" "You fuckin bitch".. lol

if i was there at the moment, i woulda laughed my fuckin ass off in the background. I think shit like that is fuckn funny.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:54:25 PM by dynastysruff »

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
HELL FUCKING YEAH! I was on Kurupts side at the time. "Started my own gang? Did that in '92 cuz, u remember when i made it what it was" "You need to stop rapping and listen to All Eyez on me, so you can practice who you used to be". Y.A. was presented which was the hardest youngins in the same and STILL SHOULD BE! (Y.A, where u at?)... Cali Untouchables Pt5 and War Vol1 and Palm Trees and Gangstas was sick and still is!!!

I do agree with the fellow GMRec.! Kurupt was just trying to eat. And to get Vice Pres. is a pretty good position. Shit, gotta eat. He kept it hood just like the others did. I would agree Pentagon was a much stronger camp than Daz's...

And i do agree also with Kurupt situation. It was a test as i see it. So who the real ones are. Like the "Final Testimony" song says. But em, getting back to internet gangbangin and listing people ur gonna kill over the net  ::)

lol (jess playing Daz)

I never picked sides, but I could relate to Kurupt's financial situation and he was QUIET a long time not dissing them. I always liked in interviews how Kurupt even before the beef ALWAYS gave love to the homies. He would hype up someone else's shit more than his. And even after the beef he stayed like that. Just like the track he did not change. Maybe could pick a better business partner, but ya can't get mad at him getting that paper. Hopefully from now on if something like that comes up, they make bread as a CREW.

Exactly,

When "No Vaseline 2" was set to be released Kurupt told us to boycot the CD and not to support that negativity.
(Disses on Snoop, Daz, Soopafly)

Meanwhile, DAZ was releasing "DPG Eulogy" on IN DEMAND pay per view and promoting it on DPGRecordz.com.
(Many Disses on Kurupt)

Kurupt is a TRUE HOMIE! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2007, 05:02:47 PM »
That beef hurt. It killed me to see those 2 go at it.

Yeah that was like watching 2 of your closest homeboys beefing about some shit.

Not really.

If 2 of my closest homies were beefin I wouldn't trip
I'll stand back and watch my dogs fight like Michael Vick

;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Snoopafly1986

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »
funny to see these 2 crackheads go against each other back then, and Soopa had the best diss track of all of them when he destroyed Kurupt 8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »
funny to see these 2 Dope Rappers go against each other back then, and KURUPT had the best diss track of all of them when he destroyed Snoopafly 8)

LOL
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 11:08:48 AM by GM Recordz »

Snoopafly1986

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2007, 05:11:23 PM »
funny to see these 2 Dope Rappers go against each other back then, and KURUPT had the best diss track of all of them when he destroyed Soopafly 8)

LOL

funny since Kurupt hasn't been dope in like 6 years and Soopa has yet to drop a wack verse 8)

Paul

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
funny to see these 2 Dope Rappers go against each other back then, and KURUPT had the best diss track of all of them when he destroyed Soopafly 8)

LOL

funny since Kurupt hasn't been dope in like 6 years and Soopa has yet to drop a wack verse 8)

funny how your gay 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Snoopafly1986

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »

LOL

funny how your gay 8)

aren't u from Europe or something 8)

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
Keep it on topic caca's  >:(

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2007, 07:28:25 PM »
lmao that video was hilarious, Jayo owned Daz badly... "you be talkin' about vaseline, and suck this and suck that, and all gay ass shit in yo' rhymes cuz!"

but I'm glad to see that it was all squashed, I like all of their music, but to this day I still bump alotta those diss records  8)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:31:51 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2007, 07:34:45 PM »
"I wanna be able to call you a bitch... you bitch! now what's happenin' you punk ass nigga?!"

"What them rifles like?" *repeats 16 times over Jayo talking*

so much classic funny shit Kurupt said in that video, lmao

d-nice

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »
That beef hurt. It killed me to see those 2 go at it.

Yeah that was like watching 2 of your closest homeboys beefing about some shit.

Not really.

If 2 of my closest homies were beefin I wouldn't trip
I'll stand back and watch my dogs fight like Michael Vick

;D

You a fool.  ;D

dynastysruff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »
lmao that video was hilarious, Jayo owned Daz badly... "you be talkin' about vaseline, and suck this and suck that, and all gay ass shit in yo' rhymes cuz!"

but I'm glad to see that it was all squashed, I like all of their music, but to this day I still bump alotta those diss records  8)

Fuck yeah...

"Iz u a faggot? Knowin Dem fuckinE-pills gettin you real freeky nigga"

lol
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 11:59:17 PM by dynastysruff »

Okka

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 03:06:10 AM »
Soopafly - Talkin About Ricky>Kurupt's disses