Author Topic: Michael Jackson in the new Vogue magazine (pics insdie)  (Read 1849 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson in the new Vogue magazine (pics insdie)
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2007, 12:29:03 PM »
yo recognize187..dude its cool that u like michael n all but ure makin a fool out of your self when your defending him about hes looks n all

this guy was like fuckin god to me when i was little..but he fucked everything up n i only respect him for the good music he has made..other then that hes a sick person that needs help
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:30:48 PM by Soulful »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »
those pics look like they are old but just recently released lol

-T

nah,they brand  new man.. i saw tha interview with tha girl who took tha photos

she

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2007, 12:32:18 PM »
yo recognize187..dude its cool that u like michael n all but ure makin a fool out of your self men your defending him about hes looks n all

this guy was like fuckin god to me when i was little..but he fucked everything up n i only respect him for the good music he has made..other then that hes a sick person that needs help

why should we respect an artist for anything else but the art?

you guys are such products of the MTV generation. WE DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE. ALL WE GET IS WHAT SEE ON TV/VIDEOS/ALBUMS. What right do we have to think we can accurately judge them by the skewed ass shit the media puts out there?

why do you feel you're expected to approve/disapprove of MJ as a person or not? am i the only person that thinks that's a ridiculous notion?

all i know is I like thriller and off the wall. what the fuck else do i need to know?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2007, 12:33:33 PM »
For the record, I don't hate michael. Its his body and he can choose to do with it what he pleases - I just think its sad how a talented, good looking guy (no homo) could turn out... not just as far as looks - but his whole life. Dude should be puttin out albums NOW and still be on the top of the charts... and all the allegations with the kids and shit.

???

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »
other then that hes a sick person that needs help

coz ur ignorant and dont know nothin about him and his personal life !...he created heal tha world and  make a wish foundation man! he is tha one who wrote WE ARE THE WORLD!!! he is on this earth only to help children! thats' all he wants to do!TO HELP AND ENTERTAIN!!! coz he never had a childhood! he built neverland for them!
so if u say he is sick coz of that,i dont know man!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »
as foolish as you wanna say recognize is for defeding mike i think yall are twice as ridiculous in thinking you're the people to judge michael and decide his worth and shit. we don't know the guy.

furthermore, if you were the worlds most succesful performing artist..how far do you think people around you would go to get your money? do you think they'd maybe...I don't know, accuse you of molesting kids until you gave them enough money to shut them up?

You know what I think of the MJ trials? WORLD'S GREATEST HUSTLE.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »
Of course he didn't touch the kids. He's a kid himself.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2007, 12:38:21 PM »
yo recognize187..dude its cool that u like michael n all but ure makin a fool out of your self men your defending him about hes looks n all

why should we respect an artist for anything else but the art?

you guys are such products of the MTV generation. WE DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE. ALL WE GET IS WHAT SEE ON TV/VIDEOS/ALBUMS. What right do we have to think we can accurately judge them by the skewed ass shit the media puts out there?

why do you feel you're expected to approve/disapprove of MJ as a person or not? am i the only person that thinks that's a ridiculous notion?

all i know is I like thriller and off the wall. what the fuck else do i need to know?

-T
i agree with u, but musically this guy ment so much to me when i was little, so of course i got opinions about hes career moves, and etc.

i only focus on hes music and thats all that is important to me,, and if its good in the future im gonna listen to it, actually listened to some michael today

but its obvious that he didnt had a healthy childhood, and that he is pretty fucked up in the head, relevant or not that is my opinion, its not cool to sleep with others kids in same bed end of discussion,

but i feel u, its the music that is important

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2007, 12:40:24 PM »
. Dude should be puttin out albums NOW and still be on the top of the charts... and all the allegations with the kids and shit.

he had an album in 2001 sold around 10 million copys...had a greatest hits album in 2003 sold around 6 million copys!! ...trial came up...and now..he is back...to come ON TOP again !! and he will!! believe me!
and how can u say :HE SHOULD??? WTF!!! he gave us music videos and concerts from 1963 to 2005!! and what we gave to him?? he been in tha game for 40 years...isnt that enough??? he dont have to prove nothing..he did enough!
thank god he comin back,coz the music is so fucked up nowdays...the king is coming!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:44:53 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »
it's not about the importance of what versus the importance of something else. the music is the only thing that we can informedly assess. any other aspect of MJ that we try to assess, we are grossly uninformed on. end of story.

we get the whole album. we don't get thriller with the juicy bits edited out. My copy of "off the wall" doesn't have FOX news slant on it versus your copy maybe having an NBC news slant...the art is there, a complete piece at our disposal and for us to judge in its entirety as a contextual piece.

Michael himself on the other hand? we do not get enough indisputable facts on him to make an informed judgment.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2007, 12:46:15 PM »
wtf tanj..

michael himself said he slept with a couple of kids in hes home in the same bed,,thats a fact..now even if he didnt touch them i think its fucked up..im entitled to an opinion u know,,

and whatever u said about us being an mtv generation..i dont know if it was aimed at me but i havent watched tv for over 3 years..

michael = great musician

i really find fans(dickriders) annoying..tanj im not talking about u

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2007, 12:46:33 PM »
thats just a pic...for example he had no sleep!he was tired... strange photo camera! just take a look at some of your pictures !we all look fucked up sometimes on some pictures ! we all know that! when someone takes it! and the media always put out the strangest MJ pic!
Well, that's the only picture of him where he's not doing his Zorro imitation.

what plastic surgery do u see ??its just the nose!!

and no,he looks 30 coz he is cool,not coz he had surgery!some people don't age that fast...specialy black people...older they get better they look!
Compare his current ayes and jaw to what he had in the 80s.
i dont know why it always has to be so negative...when it comes to MJ...no matter what topic...people always hate...don't know why! well that's what u get if u r the most famous person in the world
If that was directly to me, I give you 5$ if you show me in which one of my posts I hated MJ? I have slept my nights well, no matter how MJ's face has looked like.  It was just my 2 cents.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2007, 12:48:34 PM »
Michael himself on the other hand? we do not get enough indisputable facts on him to make an informed judgment.

-T

coz he dont wanna give interviews!! what happend!! oprah interview...1993---he told he loves children..1 month later : TRIAL!!!!
2003! bashir interview ...1 month later : TRIAL!!!

funny don't u think ???..

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2007, 12:50:19 PM »
wtf tanj..

michael himself said he slept with a couple of kids in hes home in the same bed,,thats a fact..now even if he didnt touch them i think its fucked up..im entitled to an opinion u know,,

NO...he never said that! see...ignorance!! he slept on tha floor in tha sleepin bag..the kid was on bad!!!

only maybe in tha 80's and 90's...when he was reading storys to kids...they were on tha same bed..but not sleepin...MJ beD is bigger than your house man!

u talkin like MJ is GAY! that he loves boys...WTF!! he has his own kids...the love he has for kids is not sexual...its father son relationship! that kid had cancer..michael saved him!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:53:53 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 12:50:49 PM »
. Dude should be puttin out albums NOW and still be on the top of the charts... and all the allegations with the kids and shit.

he had an album in 2001 sold around 10 million copys...had a greatest hits album in 2003 sold around 6 million copys!! ...trial came up...and now..he is back...to come ON TOP again !! and he will!! believe me!
and how can u say :HE SHOULD??? WTF!!! he gave us music videos and concerts from 1963 to 2005!! and what we gave to him?? he been in tha game for 40 years...isnt that enough??? he dont have to prove nothing..he did enough!
thank god he comin back,coz the music is so fucked up nowdays...the king is coming!!

Considering he wants to, then yeah - he SHOULD be on top right now. I'm not saying he HAS to, but he's recording a new album - so obviously he does want to.

So are you saying we shouldn't judge him or his character at all? I'm all for being impartial and keeping the music separate - but I wanna know the artist. In my opinion, I deserve to. Yes, that can be accomplished through the art alone - but for someone like Michael, for me, it hasn't.

Even if I'm uninformed, I'm still gonna go off something. It's in human nature to be curious about others, and whether I try to or not I'm gonna have a notion about dude in my head based off of what I see and hear. It's up to me to make the right judgment about those things, however, before I start becoming hateful or anything down that path.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 12:52:51 PM by R1ZE »