Author Topic: Fuck DIDA and AC MILAN!  (Read 1273 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck DIDA and AC MILAN!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 02:21:39 PM »
i fucking hate the italian soccer teams

you can hate ac milan for this,in particular their goalkeeper......but why all the italian soccer teams ?
c'mon don't act like a kid

there the biggest divers in the world
juventus are proven cheaters (among with many other teams, can't remember them now)
hate inter as well, they have some dirty players

Mmmmmmmmmmm... don't let me start 300 topics about it again. There's nothing certified by a "real" penal judge, so the word "proven" is wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Serie_A_scandal
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 02:24:06 PM by Antonio »

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 02:44:26 PM »

you can hate ac milan for this,in particular their goalkeeper......but why all the italian soccer teams ?
c'mon don't act like a kid

there the biggest divers in the world
juventus are proven cheaters (among with many other teams, can't remember them now)
hate inter as well, they have some dirty players

Mmmmmmmmmmm... don't let me start 300 topics about it again. There's nothing certified by a "real" penal judge, so the word "proven" is wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Serie_A_scandal
LOL my bad homie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 02:59:26 PM »
;)

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
lol at the hypocrisy

yes, dida's act was disgraceful and an act of unsportivity
but this happens every single game in soccer.
sometimes they ask another player to get a yellow card, sometimes they fake injuries to win time, and so on..

why hate on ac milan for it? someone of the board already said he is ashamed himself of dida's behaviour!

maybe it's a brazilian thing? (remember rivaldo at some world cup match at the corner flag?)

all i'm saying is stop the hypocrisy.
unsportive behaviour is something that has been around for a long time on the soccerfield. dont act like dida's the devil or sth

Every unfair behaviour in sports should be punished, whether it´s Dida´s action or some other player faking an injury or playes demanding yellow cards. Whatever. I hate seeing stuff like that. I understand that this is not sports anymore but more a business but still. They should sort out those unfair players and get a fucking clue on how to regulate their game. I wonder what will come out of this. I predict a ban for the next 3 CL games - if at all.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 07:26:26 PM »
to me it is funny how some soccer players act as if they were no real people. i mean could you imagine in a real life, off court situation, a black man falling down like that and getting ice while being carried out on a stretcher and shit? I mean if it was real. even if it had been a real hit and all no grown man would act like this.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2007, 04:27:32 AM »

agreed, the Italians ruined football long ago with their destroyer-football and they invented those modern cheating-actions during the world-cups in the 80's. (not to forget that they don't give a fuck about those scandals)

bez

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2007, 06:16:27 AM »
LMFAO...sad really

that was absolutely disgusting, and i agree Dida should face some type of punishment

and Bez are u serious?? you must be a Milan supporter :-\

a) yes it is un-justified for a fan to do that
b) he doesn't have the "right" to go down, because he clearly was not injured
c) fact: he wasn't slashed with a knife
d) no most people would not do the same (chase the guy for a while, then just fall like you were shot)
e) how can u say "so?" to the fact that he chased the guy around for a while before going down :o :-\

not trying 2 attack u, just stating my points...

a) u answered
b) Fuck that. Hes not a fucking boxer is he. Hes not there to get attacked by someone. Regardless of contact.
c) He could of had a knife. I know he never, but he could of.
d) If I was in that same situation. Would I have gone down, no. But you cant blame Dida for doing so. If people are going to call that cheating then lets call Celtic cheats for letting fans run onto the pitch and assualt opposite players.
e) I couldnt care whether he did the 400 hundred metre hurdles after the guy and then went down. Have you never been in a fight or done something and began to chase someone and just thought 'fuck' and stopped. I know I have.

I am not defending Dida. Rather looking at this argument from a side that most people aint seeing. He should of gone down because the contact was minimal, but still the fan shouldnt of been there, he shouldnt of 'hit' Dida and therefore I think Dida had everyright to go to the floor and get checked out by medics.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2007, 09:26:47 AM »
a) u answered
b) Fuck that. Hes not a fucking boxer is he. Hes not there to get attacked by someone. Regardless of contact.
d) If I was in that same situation. Would I have gone down, no. But you cant blame Dida for doing so. If people are going to call that cheating then lets call Celtic cheats for letting fans run onto the pitch and assualt opposite players.
e) I couldnt care whether he did the 400 hundred metre hurdles after the guy and then went down. Have you never been in a fight or done something and began to chase someone and just thought 'fuck' and stopped. I know I have.

I am not defending Dida. Rather looking at this argument from a side that most people aint seeing. He should of gone down because the contact was minimal, but still the fan shouldnt of been there, he shouldnt of 'hit' Dida and therefore I think Dida had everyright to go to the floor and get checked out by medics.

b) i guess he has "the right" to go down, but he clearly didn't need a medic, and was just trying to make it into a big situation, and get celtic in even more trouble than they would of been in if he just chased the fan around or just brushed it off.
c) ok he could of, but didn't, he barely touched dida
d) exactly u wouldn't of gone down, like most people...i guess i would blame UEFA more than dida, because dida knows he can get away with something like that, so UEFA should start coming down harder on dives and flops
e) to be 100% honest with u, i'm a pure joker, and the life of the party, and nobody has never ever had a problem with me, so i've never needed to even fight before..but i am still 17 LOL

bez

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2007, 11:28:12 AM »
No, I understand your points. Your arguments are good. And I agree with you, I am just looking at it from the other perspective. But I seriously doubt did ran and thought 'shit, if I go down, Celtic will get into trouble' blah blah blah.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2007, 03:21:39 PM »
LMFAO...sad really

that was absolutely disgusting, and i agree Dida should face some type of punishment

d) no most people would not do the same (chase the guy for a while, then just fall like you were shot)
e) how can u say "so?" to the fact that he chased the guy around for a while before going down :o :-\

a) u answered

Absolute shite m8.

The Maestro

bez

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 02:35:30 AM »
LMFAO...sad really

a) u answered

Absolute shite m8.

hell of a point you made there. Your opinion was dope.

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2007, 07:54:31 AM »
No, I understand your points. Your arguments are good. And I agree with you, I am just looking at it from the other perspective. But I seriously doubt did ran and thought 'shit, if I go down, Celtic will get into trouble' blah blah blah.

true that homie

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 07:01:55 AM »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
lmao at Dida.

the problem is he ran back to get the guy, and something in his mind told him "let me just fall down, good excuse for me"