Author Topic: pap wrecked I Get Money in the booth!  (Read 350 times)

Snoopafly1986

Re: pap wrecked I Get Money in the booth!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 09:39:36 AM »
Pap is a typical NYC punchline rapper he got no swag no flow he's like a poor man's Fab or Budden 8)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »
It's funny how people say Pap is wack when everybody falls over Lil Wayne or who ever the fuck else. I open a Lil Wayne topic, and oh my God the love. Everytime I open a Pap thread, he wack.

Is it cuz of his flow? Becuz his lyrics ain't dumb. And ya'll act like nobody else in the game right now don't rap off beat. I respect opinions but damn. Every Papoose thread ends up like this.

Papoose got some work to do, alright, least he actually has work to put into the game.

Pap ain't on Wayne's radar little homie

I could careless about Pap...but Pap is just another guy who tries way to hard on his punchlines.

BUT NOT ON WAYNES RADAR?!?!!? holy fuck...atleast pap gets some insane punches in their...Wayne is like the Dr Sues of Punches...hell... and rap.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »
Pap is a typical NYC punchline rapper he got no swag no flow he's like a poor man's Fab or Budden 8)

does this cat know a thing on hip-hop

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 12:19:48 AM »
He definitely murdered this...this is the most vicious I've EVER heard him come.

Personally....I can understand why people love and hate him. Truth is, he has no personality, and can be completely boring at times. His lyrics are great, and nearly amazing at times...and some of his concepts are just ridiculous. But I haven't heard many solid songs from him, especially at a commercial level. It sounds like he tries way too hard to get down on commercial tracks...like the new Scott Storch Fitted hat or whatever...and on "Touch it" remix where he definitely tried too hard to come lyrical, and it ended up takin away from the track while exposin him.

If you compare him to Wayne...it's damn near apples and oranges, or even apples and lettuce. Pap definitely has more clever lyrics and concepts...but Wayne can kill almost any track, and he has much more personality than him. Some Pap fans will say he's MUUUCH better than Wayne, and they'll call the public stupid for sayin Wayne is the hottest out. I don't think Wayne's the BEST rapper out...but as far as being "hot" which doesn't mean "great" or "best", he probably is that. Pap just doesn't have the same persona to be like Wayne or Jay...he'll always have his fanbase, but he'll have an even harder time than Jadakiss when it comes to crossin over and hittin the general public's ear...especially for females.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »

yes actually he does.  Pap is weak,  bad voice, no substance and no swag.

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 10:34:46 PM »

yes actually he does.  Pap is weak,  bad voice, no substance and no swag.

DID U WATCH THAT VIDEO??? u a fooool dont hate when u dont know wat going on .....watch the video....i aint a big pap fan but dude killed it major....get ur shit straight

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 11:12:20 PM »
He said one line I wish I wrote the moment I heard it.

"I heard you doggs want drama, lets get it I got the 5th,
Yeah homie, I bury more doggs that Mike Vick"

Money

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 07:31:29 AM »
he should stick to ghost writting

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 08:26:59 PM »
pap is wack

wait isnt pap the guy thats supposed to bring the east back?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!