Author Topic: Busta Rhymes - Back to my B.S.  (Read 810 times)

Hey Ma

Re: Busta Rhymes - Back to my B.S.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 08:08:43 PM »
pretty much. whoever is providing beats needs to keep em real out there for busta to get off on....anything too predictable like the stuff on the big bang and i dont think he'll bring that high level of energy...

Predictable ?

Tracks like Get You Some, Touch It, NY Shit, Been Through The Storm, In The Ghetto, Cocaina, Pass The Torch, Goldmine, Carried Away and Legend Of The Fall Offs weren't your typical Busta.

they WERE predictable modern east coast rap though. which is unfortunate cuz Busta has always been in his own class

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 08:29:56 PM »
alot of the dre beats he was given were predicatable east coast beats...minus the first joint and the last one, the others were nothing different...however the beats were dope, nothing amazing however.

Anyone who knows and has been following busta before his aftermath days would be real pleased if he was hooking up with neptunes and or timbaland for some real shit...either dark or club. if anyone has heard the collabos busta and neptunes have cooked, y'all know what im talking about, CLASSIC club shit...classic busta....and the crazy energy tracks need to be there like matty said, everyone on the streets, wherever he got feedback from will have said that to him, because at the end of the day, that is busta. i'd actually like to see dre try and pass some energy beats to busta, not some slow dark shit, i'd like to see some break your neck shit from dre for him...i dunno if dre can still make shit like that anymore though...lol.....and neptunes need to come with some crazy bass and rhythm beats....timbaland should pop up with some mix between dark and club....street anthem...

im looking forward to this....big bang was dope...still a dissapointment for the time they spend...but still....i shall expect heat from busta like always!

pz

p.s....

the best dre/busta collabo is 'holla'   y'all should check it out and remind yourself of how sick dre use to be....and that shit he and busta cooked up in less than 3 days in a studio together

pz

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 12:36:50 AM »
Like I said when Busta's last album dropped...i felt like it was missing sumthin,  Busta Rhymes is known for being creative and stuff, but this album sounded like an aftermath album. not a busta one...oh and in my opinion the best Dre & Busta Collabo is BREAK YA NECK...they should try and create sumthin like this again

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 03:08:30 AM »
Each to his own. I own every Busta cd in original, he's one of the rare rappers that I have probably every single song he put out in his career. So yes, I am very well aware of every Neptunes collabo...

And I like the "new" Busta way more than the old one. The old one had an amazing flow yes, but most of the time he didnt say shit and you couldnt understand half the things he said. The new Busta is a great story teller, a lyricisist, with a more laid back flow but a great mic presence ( also check Game's joint and Papoose track). Still if you look at it, Get You Some and Touch It had that energetic Busta.

So, on the new album, I wouldn't mind a crazzy energtic collabo or two but thats it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 03:20:45 AM by Timbo the king »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »
I didn't even like his old flow that much... like his early early shit... imo he was never even on beat... more like crazy rambling. he was energetic and shit in videos, but his verses were dull for me. same thing with what little early e-40 I've heard.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 08:59:56 AM »
BTW Kardinal Offishall said him and Akon are on a track on Busta's new album.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 09:02:15 AM »
BTW Kardinal Offishall said him and Akon are on a track on Busta's new album.
damn :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »
There'll be atleast 1 or 2 dre tracks.. thats inevitable.

Like that's something to look forward to nowadays.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
Like I said when Busta's last album dropped...i felt like it was missing sumthin,  Busta Rhymes is known for being creative and stuff, but this album sounded like an aftermath album. not a busta one...oh and in my opinion the best Dre & Busta Collabo is BREAK YA NECK...they should try and create sumthin like this again

yeah my bad joint best dre track with break ya neck, that was another 5/5 joint dre did and still gets club spins....but even more than that the busta neptune joints get more luv in clubs from everyone, if they play there shit, the whole joint starts wiliding

anyways i agree with you, something was missin

flipmode123

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 03:37:01 AM »
The single is called "I think that we made it" (if they doesnt change the single/title..), stay tuned!

http://www.geocities.com/bustaunofficial

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 04:55:24 AM »
^^ Has the video of the show surfaced the net yet ? I don't see it anywhere.

flipmode123

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 05:25:33 AM »
^^ Has the video of the show surfaced the net yet ? I don't see it anywhere.

i dont think so, ive spoken to a couple of people who has seen the show, and some has wrote about it on other forums..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 05:51:19 AM »
I do belive everything that was said, I'd just like to see whole show with T.I.P. and Busta.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 06:48:03 AM »
im hoping for another album like the big bang but without the attempted radio hits.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 08:25:17 AM »
Busta do a 'new' Neptune track out I think. Nuthin' like it used to be.

Busta Rhymes - Boi Ft. Slim Thug (Prod. By The Neptunes)
www.zshare.net/audio/34835682beaf56/
and than there's this
http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/play-audio.php?rid=85540&path=busta_rhymes-get_that_gwop_f
 ???