Author Topic: no one caring about wu reunion  (Read 425 times)

Okka

Re: no one caring about wu reunion
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
I havnt even heard 1 song from them lol!!!

You mean, from the new album, right?  :-X

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 03:16:31 PM »
Because a lot of "hip hop" fans are ignorant and narrow minded ... that Beatles sampled track is good , but people are like "fuck I want 36 Chambers part 2" ... that's called music evolution .. people never stop bitching about poppy rap but when there is something different , they just don't care... on the rap forums there are more topics about Lil Wayne tattoes than Wu comeback .... so please stop with this hip hop is dead thing coz the fans have fallen harder than the genre itself
you make a good point........oh, and me and my peoples are all looking forward to the album but then again, we're all damn near 30......and to johnny1000, please do the knowledge kid!....i appreciate your honesty but evertime you say 'i aint never heard of them' (as you've done with all kinds of vets i.e. muggs, onyx, etc.) you become a poster boy for everything wrong with these younger cats getting into the music......it aint your fault, you were'nt even born when 36 chambers dropped, were you? but do yoruself a favor and try listening to sum of these 'old school' guys.......eh', fuck it,  it'll probably go right over your head anyway.................
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 03:54:37 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »

lol damn bro...your missing alot of shit. Wu-tang is hip-hop

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 07:02:01 AM »

You mean, from the new album, right?  :-X

i hope thats what he means.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 08:02:45 AM »
What? Tracks from the new Wu-Tang have leaked already? I need to get myself hooked up!

And to laugh at yourself for not knowing any Wu-Tang, is a sad way to cover up something utterly pathetic.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 08:19:31 AM »
I care