Author Topic: This dog could whoop all of our asses... combined  (Read 526 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This dog could whoop all of our asses... combined
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
Damn that motherfucker is scary.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »
In all honesty, a pitbull would easily take that shit...
yup
just like a feather weight would take out a WWE wrestler

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »
Speaking of WWE wrestlers, that thing looks like it could get a contract.

bez

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 08:05:59 AM »
jeeez

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 10:17:42 AM »
yup

That was a joke right? It sounds like one but I'm sure there are people out there that think wrestling is so fake that even a 5'3'' 125 lbs boxer could KO Undertaker or Brock Lesnar with ease.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
yup

That was a joke right? It sounds like one but I'm sure there are people out there that think wrestling is so fake that even a 5'3'' 125 lbs boxer could KO Undertaker or Brock Lesnar with ease.
what u saying?

i say yea
any of them steroid poppin maufuckas would get ko'd in a second
if they was to try and swing back the featherweight would be so quick they'd miss
ya dig

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 06:01:55 PM »
yup

what u saying?

i say yea
if they was to try and swing back the featherweight would be so quick they'd miss
ya dig

They wouldn't have to fight back. A 5'3 125 pounder couldn't even reach Taker's head. He'd have to come close Taker would grab him and that would be the end of it.

And Lesnar is a phenominal real wrestler. The best heavyweight boxer would lose in a fight to him. Fuck featherweights.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 07:43:37 PM »
yup

what u saying?

i say yea
ya dig

They wouldn't have to fight back. A 5'3 125 pounder couldn't even reach Taker's head. He'd have to come close Taker would grab him and that would be the end of it.

And Lesnar is a phenominal real wrestler. The best heavyweight boxer would lose in a fight to him. Fuck featherweights.
who the fuck grabs somebody in a fight?
im talkin about punching fool

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 08:03:25 PM »
yup

what u saying?

i say yea
ya dig

You mean a boxing match? I'm talking a UFC style match.

Even in a boxing match I don't see a featherweight lasting long with Brock Lesnar. 2 featherweights combined are still less weight than Lesnar.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 01:08:36 AM »
yup

what u saying?

i say yea
ya dig

You mean a boxing match? I'm talking a UFC style match.

Even in a boxing match I don't see a featherweight lasting long with Brock Lesnar. 2 featherweights combined are still less weight than Lesnar.
lol
you are a dumbass
and in a street fight people usually only punch, nobody does headlocks and shit lol
weight dont matter, brook lasner is prolly a big dopey weenie, nigga aint got no hands

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 07:46:39 AM »
I guess you haven't been in many street fights. They almost always end up on the ground because one guy grabs on to the other. You think a guy like Fedor or Chuck Liddel wouldn't use all their assets in a street fight? They'll just punch and shit because Swangin and Bangin says that's the rules. Historically the wrestler (the real wrestler) always beat the boxer. Why? Because you jump to the boxers legs and taken him down he can't do anything because all he knows is how to punch. Choke holds are still the most effective move in any street fight.

For the record you can take the greatest boxer of all time and he wouldn't last 3 minutes with Fedor, if all the guy knew how to was box.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
I guess you haven't been in many street fights. They almost always end up on the ground because one guy grabs on to the other. You think a guy like Fedor or Chuck Liddel wouldn't use all their assets in a street fight? They'll just punch and shit because Swangin and Bangin says that's the rules. Historically the wrestler (the real wrestler) always beat the boxer. Why? Because you jump to the boxers legs and taken him down he can't do anything because all he knows is how to punch. Choke holds are still the most effective move in any street fight.

For the record you can take the greatest boxer of all time and he wouldn't last 3 minutes with Fedor, if all the guy knew how to was box.
your a bitch if u hit a dude while hes down