Author Topic: Why does Tony Romo suck this game?  (Read 304 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Why does Tony Romo suck this game?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 01:56:25 PM »
^^ take away the raiders 14 loses last year and the raiders would have had a perfect season
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 03:07:40 PM »
the pats are going to win this game.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »
^^ take away the raiders 14 loses last year and the raiders would have had a perfect season

you don't get it do you. that buffalo offense didn't really do anything. they scored what? 3 points? how many times were they close but didn't score?  the defense ,they coulda have had more than five INTS if they didn't have anveil hands,  the cowboys almost beat the cowboys IMO. tony romo had a bad 3 quarters of football.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
i still dont get it bro and i still think that mid range afc teams are still better than top nfc teams
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

JuicyJ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 12:35:11 AM »
the boys will bounce back...this will be a superbowl preview..

5 ints dont mean shit if you win the game, a true quarterback takes his falls and gets back up, which he did, and then led them down the field, not once, but twice.

and the dallas D is sharp, minor issues in that backfield, with henrys high ankle sprain, but they havent allowed a offensive TD in 2 weeks..  the "OTHER 81", will get showed up bye the ORIGINAL 81.. yaaaaa dig

ps: " getcha popcorn reeeeeeady"
" Tired of play making, like fuck madden- ima throw bullets like troy aikman " - Ya boy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 12:50:40 PM »
the boys will bounce back...this will be a superbowl preview..

5 ints dont mean shit if you win the game, a true quarterback takes his falls and gets back up, which he did, and then led them down the field, not once, but twice.

and the dallas D is sharp, minor issues in that backfield, with henrys high ankle sprain, but they havent allowed a offensive TD in 2 weeks..  the "OTHER 81", will get showed up bye the ORIGINAL 81.. yaaaaa dig

ps: " getcha popcorn reeeeeeady"
terence newman (the man) is going to be on point sunday, but henry said he's doubtful but keith davis said he's going to be ready on sunday so that will help the speacial teams unit ALOT, and i think courtney brown will be ready sunday as well , or see limited playing time.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09