Author Topic: 2pac the Prophet..Be a part of something legendary  (Read 262 times)

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
Re: 2pac the Prophet..Be a part of something legen
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2001, 09:11:45 PM »
Shit, you can't make a religious book with plenty cusses on each page. And prophets don't fuck around on the streets and don't fuck bitches like apes every fuckin night. Prophets don't get high, don't show their middle fingers to the camera and don't bullshit about fucking some other man's wife. Prophets don't have tattoos on their stomachs and don't call the biggest world musicians 'fags'. You're mistaking, man, just like one of my homies who thinks that Pac is still alive. Don't continue that Elvis Presley thing, get a life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2001, 12:42:24 AM »
I figured this would be a controversial issue.  So let me first be clear on a few things.  

A prophet is as much a human being as you or I.  I never intended to try to make 2pac into a god.  I believe 2pac to be a prophet.  Which by definition means to predict the future.  It can also mean to be devinely inspired.  He often mentioned how he felt god was leading him on his path, etc.  And I will point that out in the book.  And I believe that he was also a spiritual leader.  Alot of people looked up to 2pac.

This book will be very hip-hop oriented and it will be 2pac the hip-hop prophet, (without giving up to many of my ideas to those not involved in the project) expect this book to be very centered around hip-hop, and his followers hip-hop heads, and his disciples and enemies,  fellow rappers, friends, media, and others both from inside and outside the rap industry. 

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2001, 04:12:06 AM »

Well, I See What He's SAying.  He's NOt Only Saying Tupac Was Religious, He's Saying That Tupac Was A Religious Leader, Who Was Perhaps Inspired By God, And Saw Things More Clearly Then Most, Which Is How I Define Prophet.

I Would Not Agree That tupac Was Favored By God, Or Had Gifts Others Didn't,Though.

I agree with Trauma, coz like Tupac wasn't a prophet , but he was definetly a LEADER fo sho.
And he was inspired by religion. yeah.

2PAC 4LIFE

Peace
"Born a man, Died a legend"
2pac r.i.p

SABLIMINAL

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
BACK TO EARTH
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2001, 07:52:03 AM »
WHOA.....
I SAW LOOK ALIKEZ OF DIS TOPICZ ON SOME PAC SITEZ" FORUMZ....
NEVER EXPECTED IT WOULD GET HERE.....ANYWAY....
I DONT THINK THIS IZ A GOOD IDEA....
IT SOUNDZ LIKE A PIECE OF THOSE ALIVE THEORIEZ
....AND ITZ TAKIN THIZ WHOLE PAC MEMORY THING INTO A WHOLE OTHER ....PRETTY SICK DIRECTION.....WHAT I MEAN IZ DAT.....ITZ PROBABLY WHAT AMARU RECORDZ WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEND.....AFENI ALWAYZ PRESENTZ HER DEAD SON AS SOME KIND OF SPIRITUAL GURU....AND TO SOME OF THOSE WHO HAVE THIS KIND OF IDEAZ IT WOULD PROBABLY BECOME A PRETTY STRONG MOTIV TO BY ALL THEZE PAC BOOKZ DAT COME OUT DIZ DAYZ.....AND MAKE"EM READ WITH SOME FUCKIN BIG ATTENTION ALL THOSE THANK U"Z DAT AFENI WRITEZ ON DA POST HUMOUS ALBUMZ.....FO EXAMPLE UTEOT,REMEMBER ME......AND
SHE ALSO SAID ON SOME INTERVIEW SOME DAT SHE BELIVEZ DAT WHEN PAC WAZ BORN...GOT GAVE HIM ALSO HIZ DEATH DATE .....ITZ NOT A CLEAR CLUE BUT IT STILL IZ ONE...SAYIN DAT PAC WAZ SENT HERE ...JUST LIKE
ALL THE PROPHETZ USED TO BE PRESENTED....
AS YALL PROBABLY KNOW ALREADY....I DON CARE ABOUT THE TOPICZ OF THE TRACKZ.....BUT ONLY FO THE WAY THE RAPPA TELLZ THE THING HE TELLZ...(LYRICAL STRUCTURE)......MEANIN DAT I DON CARE WHAT IZ DA TOPICZ MORAL BASE.....OR SOME OTHER SHIT...I ONLY CARE FO HOW SKILLFULY CAN THE RAPPA GET ME (THE LISTINER) INTO THE TOPIC...(WHATEVER IT MAY BE).....AND YOU ALL KNOW DAT IM ONE OF DA BIGGEST PAC FANZ...
BUT DIZ DOESNT MAKE ME CARE BOUT DA TOPICZ....
(ALTHOUGH MAY BE PACZ TOPICZ CLOSENEZ TO REALITY HELPZ HIM PUT THE LISTENER INTO THE IDEA OF A TRACK).....BUT I THINK THERE IZ MO DAN DIZ...CAUZE WE ALL KNOW PAC IZ A GREAT LYRISIST AND GOT GREAT VOCAL SKILLZ....
ANY WAY....
THOSE FROUMZ WHERE I"VE BEEN TO....WERE CRAZY....PIPZ WAZ MAKIN THEORIEZ BOUT WHAT IZ KILLUMINATI.....AND DAT PAC ECTUALY WAZ FIGHTIN WIT DIS SICRET GROUP OF PEOPLE DAT IZ PLOTIN TO TAKE OVA THE WORLD....
AND ALL THE PIPZ WAZ LIKE TALKIN DIS MUSLIM
STUF...CALLIN EACH OTHER BROTHA....OR MY MUSSLIM BROTHAZ....CRAZY SHIT....
ITZ EVEN CAME TO PIPZ DAT WAZ SAYIN DAT JEWZ IZ DA ILLUMINATI...AND DAT PAC WAZ MEANIN BY KILLUMINATI-KILL THE ILLUMINATI.....
IT ECAME REALY NAZI AFTER A WHILE...SO I WOULD SUGEST WE WOULDNT GO THERE...
AND EVEN ME THAT IZ KNOWN TO MY DOGGZ AS SOMEONE PRETTY SPIRITUAL....ASKIN YOU TO GET BACK TO EARTH....CAUZE DIS IZ JUST DEATH ROMANTIFICATION OF A FALLEN AND GREAT (THE GREATEST) RAPPA...AND NOTHIN MO DAN DIS.

Bizzy_Bone

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2001, 05:13:54 PM »
If you're gonna do it spell his name properly.It's Tupac AMARU Shakur!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2001, 05:17:35 PM »
Yo, I hope u forgive me dawg...

westcoastin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2001, 05:58:31 PM »
i dont think tupac was a prophet at all, dont get me wrong, tupac is tight as hell and he predicted the obvious, but a prophet doesnt sell drugs, fuck bitches,kill people and scheme people. 2pac is down and he is the best RAPPER of all time, not the best person.  But if thats how u see it then thats cool homie do your thing.