Author Topic: BREAKIN NEWS - PRODIGY GETS 3-1/2 YEARS!  (Read 732 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: BREAKIN NEWS - PRODIGY GETS 3-1/2 YEARS!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
Rappers are such retards, always driving around with guns, that they don't need it in the first place. I mean why in the hell does Prodigy need a gun ?

3,5 years means, he'll be parrolled in about a year if I'm not mistaken.

yeah I agree with the above Statement..but rollin around town without one, while you rap about carrying one with yu all the time, is going to sound Hypocritical to the aid artist fans...But what is really stupid, is carrying a gun and not obeying traffic laws..if you carry a gun and not break traffic laws, you are less likley to get caught with one..Unless the Law enforecment boys have a hard on for you and want to take you down-which is the case for most rappers....'tis A Vicious cycle,I'll tell Ya**

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 10:06:07 PM »
3 and a half years for a .22. That's like, life for stealing... it ain't worth it. If you are going to get 3 and a half years, at least make it worth it, like a .45 or something. Please tell me those rounds had hollow tips at least.

what? a gun'll kill you bottom line. and ballerina p had no reason to be packing other than the reason to kill somebody if they tried to test his fake gangsta image

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 02:31:09 PM »
Rappers are such retards, always driving around with guns, that they don't need it in the first place. I mean why in the hell does Prodigy need a gun ?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 04:24:34 PM »
its a shame i was looking forward to HNIC 2 .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson