Author Topic: Kobe says he'll 'strap it up' and play  (Read 638 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Kobe says he'll 'strap it up' and play
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »
FUCK KOBE

I'm sick of this pussy shit

trade his faggot ass

Fuck media groupies

Kobe hasn't said shit since back in June.

It's all fabricated from the press and fags like you.

dude, once he opened his mouth last June I had it with that baby

lol @ media groupies, I don't even read the paper anymore

the fact he started it then gets mad when Buss says somethin makes no sense

I've backed Kobe for too long and now I'm sick of the Laker drama, the guy is a little fag and needs to hit the bricks

you act as if he never said anything.... remember the gay phone calls "yeah... yeah I want to be traded"

I mean you act like nothing ever happened and somebody fabricated his voice on the phone

GET OFF HIS DICK... I'm gonna laugh when he leaves and you're crying in your pillow you fucking homo

get a life loser haha
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 02:50:02 PM by west coa$t »

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 07:34:39 PM »
Another big surprise, huh, BabyG? ::)

I'm seriously starting to wonder if you can read at all. I posted a video clip to this same interview yesterday. In the video when asked if he's played his last game as a Laker he said "I don't know...you gotta ask Mitch and Jerry Buss that. My job is to play basketball". If Kobe was 100% with this team and happy with them he would've said "nah this is my team, I'm not going anywhere". You seriously need to take off the groupie shades and take a good look at whats happening.

THAT MEANS THE FUTURE OF THE TEAM IS UP TO BUSS AND MITCH. Him saying that does not somehow translate into "I want to be traded now", you media groupie...You did the same thing when this first came up...get help. :grumpy:

Dude you said this same shiet in the summer when Kobe first demanded a trade. Just face it - he doesn't want to be here. He's made it clear that he loves the Lakers franchise, but he can't play for this organization. If you seriously think Kobe is happy to come back to this same first-round-exit-2-years-in-a-row roster then you need to erase your account right now.

I did, and I was right, because everyone said he "wouldn't report to training camp"... Just face it, he doesn't wanna be on a losing team. If the Lakers win, everything will change...open your mind...PeACe
you really think Lakers can get past the second round comparing their roster to the other teams in the west there are at least 5 teams in the west that will dominate the Lakers in the post-season

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 12:06:01 AM »
all this kind of excites me. i think we can get a nice core of players in there for kobe.  think about it we could pull anybody right now.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 12:20:42 AM »
damn,some of y'all laker fans are crazy...how can trading the best player in the league help your team? all Kobe wanted was what every laker fan wanted after they got bounced...improvement. what did Buss do? stir up shit again by opening his mouth..if i was a laker fan id be pissed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »
FUCK KOBE

I'm sick of this pussy shit

trade his faggot ass

Fuck media groupies

Kobe hasn't said shit since back in June.

It's all fabricated from the press and fags like you.

dude, once he opened his mouth last June I had it with that baby

lol @ media groupies, I don't even read the paper anymore

the fact he started it then gets mad when Buss says somethin makes no sense

I've backed Kobe for too long and now I'm sick of the Laker drama, the guy is a little fag and needs to hit the bricks

you act as if he never said anything.... remember the gay phone calls "yeah... yeah I want to be traded"

I mean you act like nothing ever happened and somebody fabricated his voice on the phone

GET OFF HIS DICK... I'm gonna laugh when he leaves and you're crying in your pillow you fucking homo

get a life loser haha

There's nothing wrong with having a strong will to win and getting emotional when you find out that your owner has been screwing you for the past 3 years.. at least he said he wants to remain a Laker and that his first priority is to stay here and bring a title back. How many players woulda' still felt that way? Not Shaq...That tells me that Buss can still work it out with Kobe, because he's a reasonable dude. When Kobe leaves, it'll be "fuck Kobe", all day, everyday...But as of now, Kobe is still a Laker, and many superstars have gone through this exact situation, from Magic, to Jordan, to Barkley, to everyone...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »

I'm seriously starting to wonder if you can read at all. I posted a video clip to this same interview yesterday. In the video when asked if he's played his last game as a Laker he said "I don't know...you gotta ask Mitch and Jerry Buss that. My job is to play basketball". If Kobe was 100% with this team and happy with them he would've said "nah this is my team, I'm not going anywhere". You seriously need to take off the groupie shades and take a good look at whats happening.

THAT MEANS THE FUTURE OF THE TEAM IS UP TO BUSS AND MITCH. Him saying that does not somehow translate into "I want to be traded now", you media groupie...You did the same thing when this first came up...get help. :grumpy:

Dude you said this same shiet in the summer when Kobe first demanded a trade. Just face it - he doesn't want to be here. He's made it clear that he loves the Lakers franchise, but he can't play for this organization. If you seriously think Kobe is happy to come back to this same first-round-exit-2-years-in-a-row roster then you need to erase your account right now.

I did, and I was right, because everyone said he "wouldn't report to training camp"... Just face it, he doesn't wanna be on a losing team. If the Lakers win, everything will change...open your mind...PeACe

If the Lakers win? Lol when the fuck is the last time that happened? Yeah he reported to training camp but you noticed he's been resting that knee ever since Jerry Buss decided to come out of left field with his lil comments.

Did you notice that it's pre-season? LMAO... And the last time the Lakers won was Game 3 in the playoffs vs. the Suns...Shoulda been Game 4 too, but Tim Donaghy was in on that one...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 10:05:47 AM »

you really think Lakers can get past the second round comparing their roster to the other teams in the west there are at least 5 teams in the west that will dominate the Lakers in the post-season

Which teams are those? I think the Lakers can beat anyone...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 10:11:51 AM »
damn,some of y'all laker fans are crazy...how can trading the best player in the league help your team? all Kobe wanted was what every laker fan wanted after they got bounced...improvement. what did Buss do? stir up shit again by opening his mouth..if i was a laker fan id be pissed

Like I always say...there are Laker fans, and then there are "Laker fans"...LOL.

wcsoldier

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
We'll see how this situation will end ... sadly we can't even focus on preparing the upcoming season ... Buss comments were totally useless... now the media whores can't shut their mouth .. though regardless the medias things , the FO is destroying my team  :'(