Author Topic: RAIDERS vs CHARGERS!!!  (Read 497 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RAIDERS vs CHARGERS!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »
Look the raiders have not played any challenging teams thats why they are number 1 in the west right now but im not saying they are a bad team they have really improved from the past seasons i think Lane is doing a good job with them. As far as playind the chargers the raiders cannot stop them the chargers offense is to powerful LT, RIVERS, GATES, JACKSON, BUSTER DAVIS, SCOTT CHANDLER, and more SD's defense is clicking now too they are starting to resemble how they played under Wade Philips. Dont get me wrong the raiders pass defense is one of the best but they cant stop the chargers they have to much talent even on defense. The reason why the chargers got off to a slow start is the adjustment process under all the new coaches they are now getting it togather and look like the chargers from last year 14-2, thats just my opinion as far as the AFC goes is comes down to PATRIOTS, COLTS , CHARGERS these are the powerhouse teams in the AFC that have both OFFENSE AND DEFENSE. What do you guys think ?

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 07:53:03 PM »
the Raiders are fuckin embarrassing haha

they really suck bad

Culpepper is a joke... hang on to the football you pussy

I feel bad for people who like the Raiders.... they've lost like 30 games in over 2 years

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 09:51:02 PM »
What did I tell you? The run D for the Raiders is over rated. Before San Diego, they didn't play a team that was in the top 20 in running the ball. They play a real rushing team and they give up 198 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs to LT.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 10:36:18 PM »
Chargers have no chance at all.

LOL again

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 05:43:26 AM »
the Raiders are fuckin embarrassing haha

they really suck bad

Culpepper is a joke... hang on to the football you pussy

I feel bad for people who like the Raiders.... they've lost like 30 games in over 2 years

hey man sometimes its tough being a fan but you gotta stick withem

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 11:09:39 AM »
Raiders>>>>>>>>>>Chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 11:24:13 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
What did I tell you? The run D for the Raiders is over rated. Before San Diego, they didn't play a team that was in the top 20 in running the ball. They play a real rushing team and they give up 198 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs to LT.

it wasnt that it was a REAL rushing team....its that LT always burns us. I give the Chargers credit. But we looked like shit on offense, and still the game wasnt out of hand. We blew an opportunity to go into halftime tied which would have made the game 28-21 in the 4th with us having a chance to tie up the game. We obviously have some work to do. We didnt run the ball like we should...i dunno if Lamont Jordans injury had anything to do with that or not, but we were hardly even attemtpting to run the ball. Bottom line is the Chargers are a half a game ahead of us. We have KC coming into town this weekend, so we could end up tied for first after this week, who knows. SD is the best team in the AFC West this year, no one ever argued it. But they arent going to dominate like last year.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ITIZWHATITIZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Lifes a bitch then u die thats why we get high...
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »
Raiders>>>>>>>>>>Chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys.

naw its more like

5-1 >>>>>>>>> 3-3 >>>>>>>>>>> 2-3

n the cowboys are 5-1 incase u aint know

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/l7b3h2Bfd3g&amp;rel=1</a>

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 07:08:17 PM »
i like the raiders and the cowboys but it's not even close the cowboys are the far superior team

Romo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>culpepper/russle/mccown/walter

owens/glenn/crayton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>porter/curry/williams

Jones/baber>jordan/fargas/rhodes

witten/fasano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miller/madsen/stewart

cowboys O Line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raiders' O-Line

hoyte/anderson>>griffith/o'neal

Line backers: dallas (ware/james/ayodele) >>>raiders(morisson/howard/williams)
safeties: dallas (roy williams/hamlin)>>>>raiders (huff/schweigert)
corners : dallas (newman/henry/reeves) >>>>raiders (asomugha/carr/routt/washington)
defensive line: probably equal right now but as soon as tank johnson comes back dallas>>>>>oakland

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »
I dunno what you guys are talkin about, this years Raider team has got to be the greatest Raider team in Raider history...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 11:07:32 AM »
i like the raiders and the cowboys but it's not even close the cowboys are the far superior team

Romo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>culpepper/russle/mccown/walter

owens/glenn/crayton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>porter/curry/williams

Jones/baber>jordan/fargas/rhodes

witten/fasano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miller/madsen/stewart

cowboys O Line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raiders' O-Line

hoyte/anderson>>griffith/o'neal

Line backers: dallas (ware/james/ayodele) >>>raiders(morisson/howard/williams)
safeties: dallas (roy williams/hamlin)>>>>raiders (huff/schweigert)
corners : dallas (newman/henry/reeves) >>>>raiders (asomugha/carr/routt/washington)
defensive line: probably equal right now but as soon as tank johnson comes back dallas>>>>>oakland

we have them beat at linebacker man, no doubt. Two linebackers with at least 3 picks already?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
anyone going to the raiders-chefs game?
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!