Author Topic: change your affiliation to republican and vote for ron paul as the pres candidat  (Read 397 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's the facination with ron paul. i know bill maur was all on his jock for a minute, but shit what's the deal, i look at his policies and i like Clintons>Obama>paul.

IMO he'll make a great member of someone's Cab, like hilary said she's down for bipartisan leadership in the white house. Paul is like Lamar Odom he's a great player but i wouldn't make him the crown jewel of any team, however he's a good 2nd/3rd man.

and clinton is? that plastic bitch. and obama is part of the system as well

ron paul wants the country to be ran by the constitution and that means he wants governement out of our lives basically, hes a libertarian.

Joe Bonanno

best choice for president...hes not Guenna win cuz his polices aren't "real" enough they say

If he goes for third party the Republicans are screwed
 folks
in california you have to be Democrat or Republican to vote..but being a republican is not neccarliy bad. Most are wealthy folks or working class rednecks, most democrats are either ignorant poor/trashy peope or rich celebrities lol

So you're stating 80% of the people in your area is ignorant, poor or trashy?

Because that's what people in the Bay are. Democrat.

nah i think a big part of them are fags and their obviously dem

arent you from canada? what would you know?

Sikotic™

Now why the fuck would I drive to my voting location, hassle some old ass lady for a ballot, and throw away my vote like that?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

Ron Paul is not the answer.  The answer is the working schmuck rising up and unite.  This country that has been sold out to the point of no return and I don't care if God himself came down and ran for president there is no fixing this country at the root of it's problems.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:35:57 PM by Tommy Fits >>> cali »

Joe Bonanno

Ron Paul is not the answer.  The answer is the working schmuck rising up and uniting.  This country that has been sold out to the point of no return and I don't care if God himself came down and ran for president there is no fixing this country at the root of it's problems.

yes.

plus at this point a vote for ron paul is a vote for mccain

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
best choice for president...hes not Guenna win cuz his polices aren't "real" enough they say

folks
in california you have to be Democrat or Republican to vote..but being a republican is not neccarliy bad. Most are wealthy folks or working class rednecks, most democrats are either ignorant poor/trashy peope or rich celebrities lol

san-francisco = capital of fags
montreal aint to far behind though, that's the argument that makes me not want to live in one of those cities

Joe Bonanno

folks

montreal aint to far behind though, that's the argument that makes me not want to live in one of those cities

yeah true dat, i didnt know about montreal though.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
ron paul is NOT going to win.

fuckin bill clinton has a better chance of being re-elected than paul winning...and thats the truth. 

sorry to shatter your 'dreams'...:bomb:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Joe Bonanno

fuckin bill clinton has a better chance of being re-elected

oh wouldnt that be sweet though, if only he could serve for more than 2 years

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative

folks

But besides 1 district in San Francisco, you really don't see it at all. Long Beach is also catching up/or has already caught up, there is a big gay community and they have a "pride" parade in downtown.
I got a bird's eye view

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think this is a touchy subject for anyone, whether u dont care or you have strong political feelings or opinions, but the truth is.

Republican: Means you want a war, and it makes sure the poor people stay poor and the rich stay rich

Democrat: Is more for helping the people and the country as a whole, hence: Universal Health Care, lower gas prices and mortgages.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
they try to make that pride shit down here i told them mothafuckaz it wasnt a good idea people were throwing shit and booing they never redid it

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
^^Haha that was a bad idea..You can't just force this kind of stuff on people. Even people who wouldn't have a problem with somebody's lifestyle might turn angry against a parade forced into the community.
I got a bird's eye view

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think this is a touchy subject for anyone, whether u dont care or you have strong political feelings or opinions, but the truth is.

Republican: Means you want a war, and it makes sure the poor people stay poor and the rich stay rich

Democrat: Is more for helping the people and the country as a whole, hence: Universal Health Care, lower gas prices and mortgages.

both suck and what u said isnt traditonal views of a republican

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!

both suck and what u said isnt traditonal views of a republican

actually i dont kno where u been the past century but its true