Author Topic: Timbaland: "T-Pain & Just Blaze biting my style"  (Read 976 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Timbaland: "T-Pain & Just Blaze biting my style"
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 11:31:09 AM »
lol@that trend of calling everything that is kinda new and has some black in it hip-hop... fergie ain't hiphop, that nigga is just talkin shit because he sold out

yeah, JT, Furtado and Fergie - that ain't hip hop

it is Hiphop..maybe not rap but its part of Hiphop culture for sure

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
lol@that trend of calling everything that is kinda new and has some black in it hip-hop... fergie ain't hiphop, that nigga is just talkin shit because he sold out

yeah, JT, Furtado and Fergie - that ain't hip hop

it is Hiphop..maybe not rap but its part of Hiphop culture for sure

Pop ?

kemizt

DR. DRE

• Lil Geezy
  • AFTERMATH ENTERTAINMENT CEO/PRODUCER
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 01:36:54 PM »
Tim Mosley being a diva again. thats why we couldn't record an album 2gether. I heard he wants 2 go against Detox. fat chance. Detox is coming people!!!
Detox is coming!!
Aftermath weight bench press champion ( I see you Busta )

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 01:39:16 PM »
Tim Mosley being a diva again. thats why we couldn't record an album 2gether. I heard he wants 2 go against Detox. fat chance. Detox is coming people!!!

what up Dre.   first Cam'ron made a profile and now Dre!!  LOL

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 01:54:18 PM »

what up Dre.   first Cam'ron made a profile and now Dre!!  LOL

Shit is crazy  :D

kemizt

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 02:26:54 PM »
Just Blaze over timbo for sure!! im still waiting for the day where Timbo will give Devante his props!
The reason devante beats sounded like they were a big influence on Tims beats is because they were Tim beats that Devante was calling his because Tim was nobody at the time. Its kinda like what Dre does.

And how much of Danja's output has (is) Tim getting credit for? You put someone up on the block and you get that credit. Even Storch did stuff for Tim. Don't get me wrong Tim is dope. Dre is dope. Production is not really about who made the beat, but who made the track come to life.

piankeyfan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
This nicca got some dope beats like "Ryde or die bitch", but all his shit aint fire. And re-doing corny 80's pop aint the move I'm sorry.

www.lulu.com/the_boss

"Who you callin' nappyheaded ho?"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 04:31:21 PM »
on everyday i'll take JB over timbo.....fuck this guy, hes hot for the minute, wait until detox comes out.....

nah he's always been hot, but he's just really mainstream right now.

either way, JB's beats are bumpin more.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
Just Blaze over timbo for sure!! im still waiting for the day where Timbo will give Devante his props!
The reason devante beats sounded like they were a big influence on Tims beats is because they were Tim beats that Devante was calling his because Tim was nobody at the time. Its kinda like what Dre does.

And how much of Danja's output has (is) Tim getting credit for? You put someone up on the block and you get that credit. Even Storch did stuff for Tim. Don't get me wrong Tim is dope. Dre is dope. Production is not really about who made the beat, but who made the track come to life.

Man u should know this, being a producer is about envisioning how it will sound and bringing it together.  it dont matter how many ppl u got on ur team with u, if u dont have someone envisioning the overall project, u just someone who is good at what the producer wants in his song....

u can take a look at tim's old beats when he was fuckin with missy and and shit, they are diff than danja's shit.  listen to a tim + danja prod. then listen to some of danja's solo stuff.  it just doesnt have the same impact as tim's style. 

why u think when storch left dre he didnt blow up if he was just as good a producer as dre?  same thing happen with danja.