Poll

How many batteries do you use in your sodas?

Classics
2 (11.1%)
Shadows
3 (16.7%)
Remotes
1 (5.6%)
Soccer
3 (16.7%)
More than more
3 (16.7%)
Killing cats
4 (22.2%)
Water
1 (5.6%)
UnWater
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Don't you miss these kind of polls?  (Read 269 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Don't you miss these kind of polls?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 11:18:58 AM »
Props to everybody who didnt reply to this thread

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »
Shadows easily. Killing Cats is a good second, although they tend to go weird after a few hours.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 12:23:00 PM »
Shadows easily. Killing Cats is a good second, although they tend to go weird after a few hours.
You really think so? I'd prefer Killing Cats over Shadows any day.. Not that Shadows are bad in any way, Killing Cats is just on a whole other level..

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »
You really think so? I'd prefer Killing Cats over Shadows any day.. Not that Shadows are bad in any way, Killing Cats is just on a whole other level..

What? You obviously haven't tested them in freezing or wet weather... Believe me, the difference is clear.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »

What? You obviously haven't tested them in freezing or wet weather... Believe me, the difference is clear.
Well I must admit that I don't have THAT much experience with Shadows, so no I haven't tested them in freezing or wet weather.. From what I heard you really gotta be a SHADOWS-NERD and use them 24/7 to really enjoy them.. Killing Cats is so easy to get started with, but not in a quantity way, it's really quality in the easy way.

Can you tell me the difference from Shadows in sunny weather and freezing or wet weather?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 01:25:30 PM »
man i almost ran out of gas today
not even funny

you have a car and you're in high school?

man if i was driving in high school i would have had so much ass it's ridiculous.

-T
lol
nah man i graduated
but i was on my bike and didnt realize that i was on my reserve tank until i hit a red light and was pretty damn scared.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
not even funny

man if i was driving in high school i would have had so much ass it's ridiculous.

-T
lol
nah man i graduated
but i was on my bike and didnt realize that i was on my reserve tank until i hit a red light and was pretty damn scared.
you're driving a motor bike? Oh man, there's ass in that too.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 06:01:16 PM »
not even funny

-T
lol
nah man i graduated
you're driving a motor bike? Oh man, there's ass in that too.

-T
yea
lol
as borat would say pussy magnet

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »
Yo, please don't go offtopic!

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 03:45:32 AM »

Well I must admit that I don't have THAT much experience with Shadows, so no I haven't tested them in freezing or wet weather.. From what I heard you really gotta be a SHADOWS-NERD and use them 24/7 to really enjoy them.. Killing Cats is so easy to get started with, but not in a quantity way, it's really quality in the easy way.

Can you tell me the difference from Shadows in sunny weather and freezing or wet weather?

What? Calling me a nerd for knowing the difference between solid quality and some starters material? Get your shit straight!  :grumpy:

Of course I can tell the difference. I'm the one who brought it up! Shit, why don't you use these forsaken Remotes, since you can't tell the difference anyway :D Cheap rubbish, that's what it is!

I was surprised to see you didn't add Paladins to the poll options anyway. I guess they're too anonymous, but they're good quality, especially considering the price. They need some hyping. You would like them.