Author Topic: Question about Xanax  (Read 261 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Question about Xanax
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »
ask about xanax (alprazolam) or Lorazepam (ativan)<= ativan both tranquilizers that calm you down... webmd.com

just take the dose , dont abuse it .. shit is sad when you see people hooked on sudafed

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 08:32:57 PM »
I got news for you homie.  Constantly smoking weed is gonna eventually contribute to high anxiety.  Constantly boostin seratonin levels will have negative effects over the long term - shit ain't natural.  Put down the weed and collect your fuckin thoughts.

If you're having severe anxiety, meds are ok, in fact a great short term use to get your mind right.  Don't abuse it and don't use it as a crutch and you'll be fine. 

herpes

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »
I got news for you homie.  Constantly smoking weed is gonna eventually contribute to high anxiety.  Constantly boostin seratonin levels will have negative effects over the long term - shit ain't natural.  Put down the weed and collect your fuckin thoughts.

If you're having severe anxiety, meds are ok, in fact a great short term use to get your mind right.  Don't abuse it and don't use it as a crutch and you'll be fine. 

Pretty much... I was on zoloft for about a year a couple years back.  And it helped a great deal.  More then weed ever did... *waits for random dubcc schmuck to tell me I was smoking bad weed*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »
on this one i agree

taking natural shit is always better then taking some fuckin chemicals made up in a laboratory

weed>>>drugs

exdept that the weed we smoked is shot with a bunch of chemicals.

That's why you get a cannabis card! 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »

You've been misinformed...Smoking weed (sativas, in specific) CAN heighten your anxiety if you're naturally an anxious person. But you gotta let it, though...If you're a controlled person, it wont control you. 2 different people who smoke weed can be polar opposites, as far as their anxiety levels...PeACe
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 04:00:36 PM by Now_I_Know »

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 06:02:11 AM »

You've been misinformed...Smoking weed (sativas, in specific) CAN heighten your anxiety if you're naturally an anxious person. But you gotta let it, though...If you're a controlled person, it wont control you. 2 different people who smoke weed can be polar opposites, as far as their anxiety levels...PeACe

the pshychiatrist told me I have general anxiety disorder just cause I am a little hyper to begin with and tend to worry about stuff but I don't think it was that bad the weed was calming me down and now that I have been off it for a week and on Xanax I am always tired and sleepy and weak man I'm gonna give this shit another week and if I feel the same way Im just gonna cut it cause I read some shit on the internet about Xanax and its hard like a muthafucka to get off of

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »

the pshychiatrist told me I have general anxiety disorder just cause I am a little hyper to begin with and tend to worry about stuff but I don't think it was that bad the weed was calming me down and now that I have been off it for a week and on Xanax I am always tired and sleepy and weak man I'm gonna give this shit another week and if I feel the same way Im just gonna cut it cause I read some shit on the internet about Xanax and its hard like a muthafucka to get off of

Yeah it relaxes you like a mother fucker. I remember doing a line of Xanax and shooting birds in my friends back yard.  8)