Author Topic: Snoop_Dogg_And_JT_Present_Gnoc-Gnoc-2007  (Read 483 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Snoop_Dogg_And_JT_Present_Gnoc-Gnoc-2007
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »
HA HA Y'ALL BE SAYIN THE STUPIDEST SHIT ON HERE.. JT IS SNOOP'S DOGG HOUSE RECORDS VICE PRESIDENT.. JT BE OUT THERE IN LA WIT HIM MAKIN SNOOP A BUNCH OF INDEPENDENT MONEY WITH CONSTANT LIL RELEASES LIKE THIS ONE.. SNOOP WAS JUST HERE IN THE BAY WIT JT A COUPLE DAYS AGO AS A MATTER OF FACT.. HE'LL BE BACK ON HALLOWEEN PERFORMING WITH JT AT THE EXOTIC EROTIC BALL..

He means Gnoc Gnoc, zilla...

This may have been put together with a few of the Niggaracchi beats that snoop was selling earlier this year on myspace...remember how we all said there would prolly be some "JT/Snoop Presents" projects coming out as a result with prolly minimal JT/Snoop involvement...

wait, gnoc gnoc is an artist? I thought that was the name of some kind of compilation.. ok well if he is an artist, then he is just another one JT is hustlin.. what he is doin out here in the bay is sellin dreams to these youngstaz trynna build a career.. for example, he charges them to get linked on snoop's myspace, charges them to perform a couple songs on shows snoop headlines, charges em big to distribute their project in snoop's name by givin em recycled shit.. hoping these artists will come out and get forgotten about.. by the time they figure out JT just hustled em, it is too late.. I know cats that want JT's head including some of his main folks from the past.. but over the years, lil funk has popped off here and there.. but no action really gets taken to that extreme.. why? because at the end of the day, JT is a pioneer in this bay shit.. even Quinn told me he don't agree with what JT does sometimes, but it is what it is.. you can't fuck wit him legally because he has all corners covered.. best thing is not to even get involved..

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!