Author Topic: Playstation3!!!  (Read 923 times)

undergroundhead000

Re: Playstation3!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 07:48:42 PM »
It's too mainstream. I'll stick with my NEC turbografx.

nec turbografx! so many memories!! i keep old school! i still play with my coleco vision

yeah man all those worthless old school systems rock because its not mainstream anymore!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
It's too mainstream. I'll stick with my NEC turbografx.

nec turbografx! so many memories!! i keep old school! i still play with my coleco vision

yeah man all those worthless old school systems rock because its not mainstream anymore!

yeah im thinking about buying a sega game gear!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2007, 09:15:58 PM »
Theres no competition between both of them and PC games. PC wins any day.

If all you want to play is sterile western developed games and worry about having to update your setup every six months to play the latest games. I much prefer the variety of games and the standardised experience that console gaming affords.

I agree with dopewhiterapper because thatīs how I did it for the last ~10 years: Mostly playing on PC and for the rest I got myself a Nintendo console. Seriously, every PC shooter (for example) shits on a console shooter. Mouse + Keyboard is so much better than ANY console controls.

Besides that, I can see your point in the cost of a "state of the art" pc but honestly, you are obviously using a pc to visit this site. Why not invest a little more and make your pc a gaming machine? You can still use your pc for all your daily needs. Word, INet etc...

I know the benefits of a console. To me a console is about playing with your friends and for that purpose itīs the best thing you can get. You can take your console to a friendīs place and hook it up there and be ready to play in a minute. To me, though, there are only so much games that are worth to get on a console cause the rest I play on pc. In much better resolution, with much better controls and more options to customize stuff. I mean, online gaming only became popular on consoles like a few years ago. Iīve been playing online on pc since 2000? And thatīs only because I got internet that "late."

I donīt mean to badmouth consoles, cause they are great, but to me a pc wins everyday. I only get the Nintendo consoles because of the Nintendo exclusives. Mario, Zelda, Metroid and so on.

i agree that the pc is the best machine for shooters, i wouldn't have bought a xbox in the first place if i had 1000$ to spend on a pc every 2 years. but i'm not that rich, and i really enjoy the xbox for the other types of games like sports and gaming. My friend got himself a keyboard and a mouse for his xbox i will try it in the next few days