Author Topic: AM 570 Canon's says deal with Mavs in place  (Read 1321 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: AM 570 Canon's says deal with Mavs in place
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 07:36:23 PM »
People in denial are their own enemy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

I was just posting what cats in LA over at sohh.com were saying.  Christ you need to grow the fuck up

And I was just pointing out how the east coast media is going berserk over this story, going as far as to make up trades that haven't even been discussed...Grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »

Isn't that what you said the first time media went nuts for this story?...They're just bringing it up again because the season is nearing...Amazing, how long it takes some people to catch on.

BIG SB

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »
kobe bryant?  are you fucking kidding me?  ship his ass out!

let him go, lets re-build for the future

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 11:33:55 PM »

Isn't that what you said the first time media went nuts for this story?...They're just bringing it up again because the season is nearing...Amazing, how long it takes some people to catch on.

What the fuck are you talking about they're just bringing it up again? Jerry Buss started this with his random "I would listen to offers for Kobe" comment. Had he kept his fuckin mouth closed NONE of this would be an issue right now. Notice Kobe was at practice every day until that comment was made? Think man.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 12:06:19 AM »

What the fuck are you talking about they're just bringing it up again? Jerry Buss started this with his random "I would listen to offers for Kobe" comment. Had he kept his fuckin mouth closed NONE of this would be an issue right now. Notice Kobe was at practice every day until that comment was made? Think man.

Dude...Buss said what everyone already knew. Buss is open to trading Kobe if it can better the state of the Lakers, which it never will. Kobe's last public comment about the situation, AFTER the meeting with Buss and everything, was that his first priority was to win a title with the Lakers. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? Of course not...Because like these dickhead media personnel, you like to linger on the negative shit. Kobe will remain a Laker. He's been sitting out with a sore knee...It's fucking PRE-SEASON. LMAO.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 12:26:18 AM »
until a deal is done its just bullshit speculation and gossip...buss really needs to stfu though imo

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 01:24:40 AM »
Howard >>>> any Bulls player besides Deng

Terry >>>> any Bulls PG besides Hinrich

Yall niggas shouldn't whine too much about that.

Bynum... Brown
Odom...Turiaf
Walton... Radmanovic
Howard... Hassell
Terry... Fisher

Could be better than the Bulls mix. I'm not saying that this is an even trade, cause it is obviously not. But we all know that it's never a fair trade when the best player asks to be traded now is it. Especially when he was a trade clause.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 08:44:03 AM »
There's no way in hell we will give you Kobe for Terry & Howard, stop dreaming please.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
There's no way in hell we will give you Kobe for Terry & Howard, stop dreaming please.
Like you never did.
No, it's not a sin

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 10:36:29 AM »
Like you never did.

Weren't you the main one who would bitch when people came up with pipe trade proposals in favor of the Lakers? LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 11:41:09 AM »
Like you never did.

Weren't you the main one who would bitch when people came up with pipe trade proposals in favor of the Lakers? LOL.

Well the thing is I didn't randomly come up with this, this shit is everywhere. It's on the frontpage of hoopshype, for instance. It used to be about Chicago and them. Now Mavs are suddenly officially No.1 ... not saying it will happen - but it's not like I was just randomly out of the blue coming up with "Yo, wouldn't it be gangsta if we got Kobe for Howard and Terry?"
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
Like you never did.

Well the thing is I didn't randomly come up with this, this shit is everywhere. It's on the frontpage of hoopshype, for instance. It used to be about Chicago and them. Now Mavs are suddenly officially No.1 ... not saying it will happen - but it's not like I was just randomly out of the blue coming up with "Yo, wouldn't it be gangsta if we got Kobe for Howard and Terry?"

It's everywhere? Well, so were all the other pipe trade rumors involving KG, JO, etc...You're still being a hypocrite.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 03:34:06 PM »
I never called anyone out for Bynum + Odom for JO... at one point I myself believed that something between the Lakers and the Pacers will go down... that trade for Garnett "because he owns a house in Malibu [couldn't read that phrase anymore  ::) ] "-talk got on my nerves though, and rightfully so. Also I made just a few posts about this, I won't hang on to this until February.
No, it's not a sin