Author Topic: AM 570 Canon's says deal with Mavs in place  (Read 1318 times)

herpes

Re: AM 570 Canon's says deal with Mavs in place
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:48 PM »

I was just posting what cats in LA over at sohh.com were saying.  Christ you need to grow the fuck up

And I was just pointing out how the east coast media is going berserk over this story, going as far as to make up trades that haven't even been discussed...Grow up.

wtf are you talking about.  I got this info from cats in LA THAT GOT IT FROM LA RADIO.  You know whats been the focus here on the east... Joe Torre and is AROD going to opt out of his contract.  With the occasional mention of the Kobe rumors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: AM 570 Canon's says deal with Mavs in place
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 09:49:33 AM »

I was just posting what cats in LA over at sohh.com were saying.  Christ you need to grow the fuck up

And I was just pointing out how the east coast media is going berserk over this story, going as far as to make up trades that haven't even been discussed...Grow up.

wtf are you talking about.  I got this info from cats in LA THAT GOT IT FROM LA RADIO.  You know whats been the focus here on the east... Joe Torre and is AROD going to opt out of his contract.  With the occasional mention of the Kobe rumors.

Not what I heard...on KLAC, they were talking about how the east coast is having a blast with this "story" and how jounralists who have no inside information keep reporting bogus trade ideas in favor of their team ... nothing to get mad over.