Author Topic: Rugby vs American Football  (Read 2076 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Rugby vs American Football
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 11:02:25 AM »
yeah Football all the way. if i said it once i've said it a MILLION times already.  just LET them put a defense from the NFL in the rugby leagues and it's OVER , the rugby squad would be down to their 4th string players. remember there's a reason why there's padding in the NFL.

lol @ saying an NFL defense would destory a rugby team.. honestly though have you ever watched a proper game of rugby? im confident ive seen more nfl games compared to yanks watching rugby.. they are both different games with very different rules the only thing they have in common is that in both sports you get to hitt players hard.. so saying that an nfl defensive line up would take down a rugby team is a stupid comment

do you realize that there would be 1 death per game if there was no padding in football?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 11:46:24 AM »
yeah Football all the way. if i said it once i've said it a MILLION times already.  just LET them put a defense from the NFL in the rugby leagues and it's OVER , the rugby squad would be down to their 4th string players. remember there's a reason why there's padding in the NFL.

lol @ saying an NFL defense would destory a rugby team.. honestly though have you ever watched a proper game of rugby? im confident ive seen more nfl games compared to yanks watching rugby.. they are both different games with very different rules the only thing they have in common is that in both sports you get to hitt players hard.. so saying that an nfl defensive line up would take down a rugby team is a stupid comment

do you realize that there would be 1 death per game if there was no padding in football?

lolol  :sleep: i cant take that comment seriously mate...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 11:47:53 AM »
It might be an exaggeration, but there would definitely be plent of deaths...

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

yeh i wont knock the fact that pads and helmets do save a person serious injuries from very big hits.. i aint got no problem with the nfl and agree that you's do have monster players in your leagues that would crush 90% of people.. i just dont agree how some people down grade the physicallity of rugby compared to nfl, and try and make it sound less a sport.. so by someone saying that a defensive line could end a rugby team is a poor statement when they dont know a great deal about the game, just because some players may not look as big their counterparts in your sport doesnt mean that they cant take or inflict an extremely hard tackle.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:58:17 AM by It'Is-What-It'Is (a.k.a.) Educated Thug »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 11:58:58 AM »
Rugby is a poor man's football.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 12:02:18 PM »
Rugby is a poor man's football.

lol ignorance of some people is unbelievable.. explain yourself buddy?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 03:08:03 PM »

yeh i wont knock the fact that pads and helmets do save a person serious injuries from very big hits.. i aint got no problem with the nfl and agree that you's do have monster players in your leagues that would crush 90% of people.. i just dont agree how some people down grade the physicallity of rugby compared to nfl, and try and make it sound less a sport.. so by someone saying that a defensive line could end a rugby team is a poor statement when they dont know a great deal about the game, just because some players may not look as big their counterparts in your sport doesnt mean that they cant take or inflict an extremely hard tackle.

here's your problem you're ASSUMING my intellegence about rugby and jump to the conclusion that i'm ignorant ...therfore making your view "RIGHT"

well i'm going to break it down for you

these are line BACKERS...not even the nastiest people on the field but somewhere in the middle

okay that's the line BEHIND the LINE of these guys

it's over!

then nevermind you got these dude's on the wing and in the back field

^^

the nfl would kill this

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 03:11:36 PM »
Rugby players are closer to basketball players in physique...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 03:17:12 PM »
runing back or full backs is more like it i think.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »
rugbys cool but football is better

Elano

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 06:41:08 PM »
LOL...first it was "rugby players are just as big", now its "football players are bigger because of the steriods". ::)

i've never said that,you are very confused (about the first part)

Elano

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 06:54:26 PM »

these are line BACKERS...not even the nastiest people on the field but somewhere in the middle

it's over!

these players are huge just thanks to the steroids,without they are nothing!
and like i've said before,helmets are gay....take a look at this videos if you still believe that rugby is for pussies:
http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x25oew_chabal-impact
http://dailymotion.alice.it/related/3624152/video/x27syt_chabal-charge-williams_sport
http://dailymotion.alice.it/related/3723365/video/x30dkx_sea-bass-in-nz-sebastien-chabal_sport

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 07:47:10 PM »
If i had to compare, id have to say American Football is like Chess.....whereas Rugby is like taking the Chess pieces and just running them into eachother...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 09:24:03 AM »

here's your problem you're ASSUMING my intellegence about rugby and jump to the conclusion that i'm ignorant ...therfore making your view "RIGHT"

well i'm going to break it down for you

it's over!

^^

the nfl would kill this

did you even read my post? i simplely said that your comment was an ignorant one, not that you were ignorant minded.. for one size aint everything son.. your argument is flawed, your example of rugby players aint great, theres a grip of players that are just as big as some of the nfl players you posted up.. i can list them for you if you want to personally check them up  :)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »
they are both tough, but the edge has to for sure go to rugby....have you seen a fuckin pro rugby game?  theyll bust thier skull and come back into the game with a towel wrapped around thier head to stop the bleeding.

does anybody remember that player from the south pacific that was being perused by an NFL team a while back?...i forgot the fucken name...it will come to me though.   ???

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!