Author Topic: Which rappers seem like the biggest bustas?  (Read 1125 times)

Blood$

Re: Which rappers seem like the biggest bustas?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
Tony Yayo, that guy acts like a fucking idiot 24/7

papa-smurf

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 08:04:32 PM »
suga free is in a class of his on,im glad that he got his on style,and hes the only rapper rapping about shit he do,pimping  his lifestyle,he aint like these other rappers,talking about killing 200 niggas and saleing drugs etc when they know damn well they dont do that shit,suga free really pimp,and thats the reason why i continue 2 support him by buying his real albums because he a real nigga,if u a fake rapper rapping about fake shit then im a buy your fake album from the bootleg man,if u real then im a buy your real album,suga dont switch up every week,he dont do that one minute killer shir,next minute pimp then next minute lover boy,he a full fledge pimp and thats all he rap about,and thats all i want hear him rap about,if start rapping about other shit he a sound like these averge fake as rappers,keep it pimping suga free,fucc these squares,

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
suga free is in a class of his on,im glad that he got his on style,and hes the only rapper rapping about shit he do,pimping  his lifestyle,he aint like these other rappers,talking about killing 200 niggas and saleing drugs etc when they know damn well they dont do that shit,suga free really pimp,and thats the reason why i continue 2 support him by buying his real albums because he a real nigga,if u a fake rapper rapping about fake shit then im a buy your fake album from the bootleg man,if u real then im a buy your real album,suga dont switch up every week,he dont do that one minute killer shir,next minute pimp then next minute lover boy,he a full fledge pimp and thats all he rap about,and thats all i want hear him rap about,if start rapping about other shit he a sound like these averge fake as rappers,keep it pimping suga free,fucc these squares,

wutchu know bout killin, back in my day i killed like 200 niggas on the block sold cocaine and got into 20 gun fights with the police.

keep it 100