Author Topic: Who is better/future point guard for the lakers? Crittenton or Farmar?  (Read 253 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Who is better/future point guard for the lakers? Crittenton or Farmar?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »
HOW CAN YOU NOT BE A FAN OF FARMAR'S AFTER WATCHING HIM THIS PRE-SEASON? DAMN!

What the fuck does the pre-season prove? If we're judging player based off the pre-season then Kobe sucks.

Pre-seasons don't matter for the Kobe's, but they matter for the Farmar's and Crittenton's, genius. Cuz that's when young players like them get the most burn and have a chance to showcase their talent. Jordan Farmar is currently lighting shit up...PeACe

All it matters for them is determining rotations and playing time. The pre-season is only important to guys like Coby Karl.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »

What the fuck does the pre-season prove? If we're judging player based off the pre-season then Kobe sucks.

Pre-seasons don't matter for the Kobe's, but they matter for the Farmar's and Crittenton's, genius. Cuz that's when young players like them get the most burn and have a chance to showcase their talent. Jordan Farmar is currently lighting shit up...PeACe

All it matters for them is determining rotations and playing time. The pre-season is only important to guys like Coby Karl.

Either way, players like Farmar can prove a lot in pre-season play. 19 points (7-10 FG) 5 rebounds and 5 assists for him tonight...Coby Karl has an awesome shot, by the way.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 10:09:09 PM »
Jordan Farmar: 19 points (7-10 FG), 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 0 turnovers

Efficient as a bitch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 10:10:17 PM »
Coby Karl has an awesome shot, by the way.

Fuck Coby Karl. We already have a player that is great in practice and non-existent in real games. Do we really need another one with less defense?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 05:01:55 AM »

Unfortunately i don't see pre-season games from here (i'm from Italy). I'm judging him for what i've seen 'till the last season. Anyway i gotta admit he surprised me in the last season playoff, he played pretty well being a young rookie like he was. He wasn't scared, he's a floor leader, so he could develope into a good role player.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 05:08:37 AM »
Jordan Farmar: 19 points (7-10 FG), 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 0 turnovers

Efficient as a bitch!

Ohhhh shit!  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 09:37:17 AM »
Coby Karl has an awesome shot, by the way.

Fuck Coby Karl. We already have a player that is great in practice and non-existent in real games. Do we really need another one with less defense?

What are you talking about, you pessimistic fuck? "non-existant in games"?? HE HASNT EVEN PLAYED A GAME YET...and based on the pre-season, he's been looking good. Coby Karl is gunna be a steal. He's like Luke Walton with a deadly jump-shot...Perfect tri player...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
Farmar HAS to start when the regular season begin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 10:39:24 AM »
I dunno about him starting over Fisher, though...I do, however, think he'll be better than Fisher at some point.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 02:54:31 PM »
Farmar HAS to start when the regular season begin

He probably will. If not then he'll start and be on the bench for most of the game. Fisher is here or his leadership and for later in the season when we're pushing for a playoff spot. Plus he's vital for once we get in the playoffs.