Author Topic: how come every time i turn on the tv...  (Read 754 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: how come every time i turn on the tv...
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 04:23:14 PM »
who's william hung?

-T
u just had a convo with him

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
good shit the fires happened, cancelled back breaking community service
what a fucking idiot

all those people lost their fuckin homes and shit and this fucking faggot is happy

william hung ass mother fucker

lol you dont give a fuck bout these people no matter what you say. get off deez nuts and stop makin an excuse to diss me  u dumbfuck.

lol u prob resemble william hung more than me loser.

hey i give a fuck bout those people alot of the places burned down were native reservations and i DO have family down and i know people PERSONALLY that lost there homes, places i haved stayed before and i have pictures of have lost everything, so i dont think its koo to say anything good about the fires, its a very dark time for them and u should be happy that ur not in it right now. it would be the same about sumone saying that the hurricane katrina was good or 9/11. grow up nigga u sound like a clown.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 03:00:55 PM »
what a fucking idiot

all those people lost their fuckin homes and shit and this fucking faggot is happy

lol you dont give a fuck bout these people no matter what you say. get off deez nuts and stop makin an excuse to diss me  u dumbfuck.

hey i give a fuck bout those people alot of the places burned down were native reservations and i DO have family down and i know people PERSONALLY that lost there homes, places i haved stayed before and i have pictures of have lost everything, so i dont think its koo to say anything good about the fires, its a very dark time for them and u should be happy that ur not in it right now. it would be the same about sumone saying that the hurricane katrina was good or 9/11. grow up nigga u sound like a clown.
he is a clown
hes a fuckin idiot that thinks hes "G"
internet thug

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 05:10:27 PM »
what a fucking idiot

he is a clown
internet thug

lol jo u dont gotta take it to the heart. lol swangin n bangin, sumtimes the shit u do say piss me off and i really wanna crack u homie. i wish u would come down.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
what a fucking idiot

he is a clown
internet thug

lol jo u dont gotta take it to the heart. lol swangin n bangin, sumtimes the shit u do say piss me off and i really wanna crack u homie. i wish u would come down.
ETHUG!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 08:55:16 PM »
what a fucking idiot

he is a clown
internet thug

ETHUG!

homie ur the e-thug,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2007, 01:15:40 AM »
damn this thread went to shit real quick

Money

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 12:07:40 PM »
is california stil burning? i havent turned on the tv in a while

Money

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »
 :whistle:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2008, 09:16:21 PM »
hahaha this thread is so fuckin true

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2008, 09:22:22 PM »
yep, still burning

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
where? where's fires at now?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
I know WIlliam Hung personally. He goes to my university. He has pussy comin at him left and right, but I think he might be gay because he's never tappin those asses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »
i notice a lot of 'squarer' people just have a more old school sense of propriety about chicks/sex and stuff. also, he could be totally oblivious to the ass available to him and not realize that it is available in the way that it is.

or ALSO, he could know that the bitches dig him for shallow reasons and believe that he is above taking that ass.

there's a lot of explanations without him having to be gay.

of course he could be gay too and that's fine, just sayin'

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram