Author Topic: Ol Dirty Material To Be Released  (Read 118 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Ol Dirty Material To Be Released
« on: July 16, 2001, 01:12:44 AM »
Ol Dirty Bastard may be locked down, but his material keeps coming. In August, Ol Dirt will make an appearance on Bobby Digital's second album Digital Bullet," which will drop in August. In addition to this, Elektra is going to release a compilation of his past works, titled Free Dirty. The album, which is scheduled to drop August 21st, will contain 12 tracks of Ol Dirt's hits, including "Raw Hide," "Brooklyn Zoo," and several cuts from 1999's release, Nigga Please.

Other joints for ODB fans include some songs that are harder to find, such as "Who Rock This," a collaboration with Mystikal, which appeared on the soundtrack to Master P's "I Got The Hook Up" flick.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
Re: Ol Dirty Material To Be Released
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2001, 01:18:57 AM »
Ain't shit new. I read this on Billboard last Friday.

Believe me all Wu-headz have each and every Ol Dirty track. So that CD is of no use. I would buy it only if it would have some enormous booklet or a CDROM track. I already have Who Rock This Bitch AND Dirty The Moocher from Hoodlum soundtrack. And do yall West Coasters know that there's a Shimmy Shimmy Ya Remix by Ric Roc feat. E-40 and MC Eiht? That's what I call a rare track!
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2001, 01:22:12 AM »
yeah.....its for all the affiliatez here that dont know......or who dont want to go out and buy every single wu album or member.....like me...i like the wu..but  i dont like all of there members........Ol dirty is worth buying though........

Peace Hambone
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2001, 01:22:45 AM »

And do yall West Coasters know that there's a Shimmy Shimmy Ya Remix by Ric Roc feat. E-40 and MC Eiht? That's what I call a rare track!

My boy has the music video to that.  I also have it on MP3.  That's the only way to get it at this point unless it's going to be on that Free Dirty CD.  It's a tight song too.

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 01:25:17 AM »
I think the only Wu albums that are not worth buying are Cappa's and Rae's 2nd albums, cuz they ain't Wu at all. GZA's 2nd and 3rd are both buying twice. The most anticipated EVER is Masta Killa.

WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
WU
TANG
KILLABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
RZA in DO U

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 01:28:11 AM »
My boy has the music video to that.  I also have it on MP3.  That's the only way to get it at this point unless it's going to be on that Free Dirty CD.  It's a tight song too.

iF YOU'D TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THAT MP3
i'd tattoo you name on my dog's skin
RZA in DO U

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2001, 01:37:33 AM »
LOL

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2001, 01:49:39 AM »
Some day a duo album RZA & ODB "The Abbott And The Drunk Monk" will arrive. That will be the rwesurrection of 36 chambers.... Damn... A genesis...
RZA in DO U