Author Topic: T.I dissin Luda...again  (Read 1678 times)

d-nice

Re: T.I dissin Luda...again
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »
I guess for me even with TI outselling Luda on 1 album, sales don't make him a better mc then Luda. Both make songs for the ladies, both do movies and are businessmen, but when it comes down to Str8 lyrics and content, I go with Luda. No offense against Tip, I have all his albums and enjoy his music. I just think Luda is a better rapper, period.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2007, 08:40:57 PM »
I guess for me even with TI outselling Luda on 1 album, sales don't make him a better mc then Luda. Both make songs for the ladies, both do movies and are businessmen, but when it comes down to Str8 lyrics and content, I go with Luda. No offense against Tip, I have all his albums and enjoy his music. I just think Luda is a better rapper, period.
yea ofcourse homie
sales don't make u better, but it's nice 2 have because that's clearly both there goals now in days
yup they're game is alike right now
u know i personally go with Tip..Luda is a great punch line rapper, but 2 me he comes off as lame and goofy way 2 often :-\
to each his own though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2007, 09:10:53 PM »
Rashad is signed to Grand Hustle? The same Rashad that put out "Sweet Misery"? If so that dude is nice. He used to fuck with Mase back in the Harlem World / All Out days.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2007, 12:01:08 AM »
Well TI is platinum now so I think Luda can manage to go at least that

Grand Hustle artists are not tearing up the charts either for that matter. PSC flopped and Dro for as big a single as he had only did around 350-400k. DTP compilations do well, not so well on the solo tip. Bobby V has done well for them though
will see what luda does
there not tearing up the charts, but better than DTP
P$C was a looooong time ago
dro did good for a new artist, first album
recently (sales wise) compared to DTP:

Dro >>> Shawnna, Bobby V, Field Mob, Shareefa

and i guarantee big kuntry will do better #s than those 4 as well

You don't think Luda can do AT LEAST the numbers TI is doing? I know sales are off, but Luda always drops heatrock 1st singles. Dude is guaranteed to go platinum plus damn near every time out. The verdict is still out on DTP's promotion skills. Bobby V's 1st album went plat but defintely the other artists have suffered because of lack of promo. Verdict is still out on Big Kuntry. Can't see him selling without a TI assisted 1st single.
well his last album wasn't very close 2 doing T.i #s on the last album, and 2007 has proven that sales are even worse for hip hop..i think luda will fall short of T.i vs T.i.p #s

Big kuntry's 1st single is T.i assisted

the video was shot a few weeks ago
"That's Right" has been out since out in March

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2007, 11:40:06 AM »
how many albums besides a t.i. album that grand hustle put out ever went gold. tha answer is none. luda put out a dtp album last year that went gold when big name artist couldn't go gold themselves. and people talk about luda's people flop, they do but at least luda put his people out unlike ti. only people came out was dro and like everybody know ti was on tha song. even tha psc album single was ima king which is bascially a ti single. 5 straight plat albums and yall say luda and ti is on tha same level. and o yea luda neva flopped but ti sure did with im serious. i bought king so im not no ti hater but ima luda fan and i think ti be acting like a hoe ass jealous motherfucka when it comes to luda

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
how many albums besides a t.i. album that grand hustle put out ever went gold. tha answer is none. luda put out a dtp album last year that went gold when big name artist couldn't go gold themselves. and people talk about luda's people flop, they do but at least luda put his people out unlike ti. only people came out was dro and like everybody know ti was on tha song. even tha psc album single was ima king which is bascially a ti single. 5 straight plat albums and yall say luda and ti is on tha same level. and o yea luda neva flopped but ti sure did with im serious. i bought king so im not no ti hater but ima luda fan and i think ti be acting like a hoe ass jealous motherfucka when it comes to luda
dro has been certified gold
grand hustle gettin ready for a wave of new releases (kuntry, dro, drama)
luda is also on all the dtp singles, so who cares if T.i does that as well
the problem with the P$c single was im a king was never marketed as a single off the album, but for the hustle & flow sdtk..by the time a P$c single was out, the album was already out...that never works

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »
"That's Right" has been out since out in March
the vid for that's right ain't out yet though

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 12:43:04 PM »
Rashad is signed to Grand Hustle? The same Rashad that put out "Sweet Misery"? If so that dude is nice. He used to fuck with Mase back in the Harlem World / All Out days.
different dude...this guy is young, real young..he's T.i.'s 1st cousin
here's a link to what was to be his 1st single

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2007, 12:52:15 PM »
until Cris can put together a WHOLE album its clearly TIP>Luda...

Put both in a booth and neither can pull a Destiny's Child and say the other's name. Like the fans are too stupid to realize who they talking about.
lol,word +1

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2007, 11:57:40 PM »
no excuses lunatic tha psc album flopped and dro anin't sold no 500,000. like i said b4 luda can put out a dtp album and go gold when ti was running 06. ti couldn't put out a psc album ever that will go gold. kuntry come on man. u and i know he anin't selling nothing. dro as well. drama got tha best chance out of all of them

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2007, 01:45:34 AM »
Lunatic 63 is my homie in real life and he knows I used to be a huge ass lil' flip fan when I used to like all that mainstream garbage but since then moved onto like nas, canibus & kurupt etc. But I been waiting for this luda/t.i. beef to go down since that stomp track on tha young buck album which luda wrecked t.i. on I think if that beef goes down there won't be any physical beef but still will see some shit that we didn't know ludacris was capable like when ll went at canibus who the fuck knew ll could throw it down like that. As far as the ti/flip beef is obv. ti won that but basically cause he went the distance flip didn't take him seriously and ti went the whole 9 yards and fucked flip in every aspect except physical as far as that goes watch . Peace

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2007, 02:00:37 AM »
no excuses lunatic tha psc album flopped and dro anin't sold no 500,000. like i said b4 luda can put out a dtp album and go gold when ti was running 06. ti couldn't put out a psc album ever that will go gold. kuntry come on man. u and i know he anin't selling nothing. dro as well. drama got tha best chance out of all of them

..And he ain't even rappin!

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2007, 09:40:43 AM »
it's not an excuse, it's pretty much impossible for an album to go gold with hardly any marketing
dro ain't sold no 500,000, but he came close, and i am pretty sure he's been certified gold due to units shipped
Why can't kuntry go gold? if dro sold as much as he did, i can't see why kuntry can't :-\
drama actually has the WORST chance out of all of them, because he will 100% flop, because DJ albums NEVER sell..look at khaled

d-nice

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2007, 09:50:22 AM »
it's not an excuse, it's pretty much impossible for an album to go gold with hardly any marketing
dro ain't sold no 500,000, but he came close, and i am pretty sure he's been certified gold due to units shipped
Why can't kuntry go gold? if dro sold as much as he did, i can't see why kuntry can't :-\
drama actually has the WORST chance out of all of them, because he will 100% flop, because DJ albums NEVER sell..look at khaled

Khaled is doing alright, nearing 300k on Koch. That in today's market is not bad at all. DJ albums it all depends on the guests. If the guest list is on point, people will pick it up.

until Cris can put together a WHOLE album its clearly TIP>Luda...

Put both in a booth and neither can pull a Destiny's Child and say the other's name. Like the fans are too stupid to realize who they talking about.
lol,word +1

Release Therapy was a pretty whole and complete album.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:52:54 AM by D~Nice »

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2007, 10:07:32 AM »
Khaled is doing alright, nearing 300k on Koch. That in today's market is not bad at all. DJ albums it all depends on the guests. If the guest list is on point, people will pick it up.
Release Therapy was a pretty whole and complete album.
drama will do ok, but i think kuntry has a better chance..for example, i love the single off the drama album (5000 ones) and i know the guests will be tight as the single alone has Tip, Jeezy, Nelly, Diddy and so on..but i won't be picking up the album, and i will probably be picking up the kuntry album