Author Topic: Timbaland On Dr. Dre...  (Read 578 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Timbaland On Dr. Dre...
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2001, 04:54:51 AM »
and do come at me sayin im white cuz thats uncalled for i dont give a fucc who u are. we need to stick together as black people.

and im white. ur siCK. ffffffucc you    

Hmmm, i'm confused  ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2001, 08:44:57 AM »
This reminds me of a Krayzie Bone song:

The drama just goes on and on
Drama be just part of my life
It's been like that since I was born
Yes I can run but I can't hide
Gonna be like that until I'm gone
Drama always seems to find me, find me, find me
[/i]

Theres always drama in here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2001, 09:15:18 AM »
In my opinion, Quik is second to Dre, then cats like Warren G & Battlecat.

So Much Style

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2001, 10:43:51 AM »
fred wreck blows everyone out of the water...and it right up there with dre..we are abotu to start something special with him just watch
So much style back at it again

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2001, 10:52:22 AM »
Fredwreck could do it, but he's still gotta get more mainstream like Battlecat.  Snoop could hook his ass up big time.  

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2001, 11:16:57 AM »
N-Imy:

Im starting to get the imprerssion you have something against Black People? This is the second thread that I hear you crying on about a race issue on how someone black is wrong and racist and goodie whiteboy is right? Im starting to think your the fucking racist, which doesn't bother me, you being racist isn't going to effect my life. But it's starting to become clear you have a beef with black people and their opinions and thoughts. I wasn't an Eminem fan and your arrogant self thought it was because the bad black man wantes to keep the GREAT whiteman down. How arrogant  What's wrong with black people sticking together? Being a whiteboy you don't know the struggles black people face daily, being judged and sized up by whiteboys like you. Black people sticking together doesn't we we are against you or white people, it means we are for each other becasue sure as shit nobody else is. Just because you own a Dr Dre /EMINEM cd doesnt mean you understand about urban/street life. So why don't you just be honest, nobody knows who you are, admit your a racists, stop beating aorund the bushes, you sound like a rejected wigger.

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2001, 11:21:30 AM »
and you arent racist against whites?

take a reality check

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2001, 11:24:31 AM »
i  think what N-Imy was saying was that he didnt think this shit should be a race issue, and it shouldn't.. how many any of y'all ever see the movie Bulworth? in that movie the guys says fuck white people, fuck black people, fuck asians, everyone should fuck everyone else soo much that there won't even be any more races.. it would all just be one race..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2001, 12:02:04 PM »

i  think what N-Imy was saying was that he didnt think this shit should be a race issue, and it shouldn't.. how many any of y'all ever see the movie Bulworth? in that movie the guys says fuck white people, fuck black people, fuck asians, everyone should fuck everyone else soo much that there won't even be any more races.. it would all just be one race..

Thank you FC. I'm glad the sensible person like yourself understood wot I was saying. The guy said that black people should stick 2gether and I replied by saying wot do you hate whites inplying that why bring racism into this matter.

And BadBoy4Life I am starting to get a little annoyed y you now. You are calling me racist. one thing I am not is a fuckking racist. I hate them. I wish they would all be killed. I know that at least 60% of white people are racist aginast the black but about 35% aren't and I am included in that 35%. I don't descriminate against anobody because of their colour. Also I certainly do not judge people unless I have met them in person. I simple give a view on wot I think about them but I have nothing wrong with black people or any race for this matter. Infact I am wuite ashamed to be a white person because I see the KKK (sorry for bringing it up) walking about USA and I think it's a disgrace and I feel at shame because I am white. Also if you have read previous posts you would have seen that I do not own a Dr Dre cd because I am not a fan of his nor do I own an Em cd (except D-12) because I buy a lot of gangster type shit i.e Cube, NWA, 2pac etc. Also I know tha tblack people are always being descriminated against in Amerika of course I don't know the extent to it but I admire people like Martin Luther King and I think it was Malcolm X or summin and to me they are hero's because they stood up for black people and I take great admiration from that and I have read up on these people a lot because they interest me also I know it is hard in life if you are black because there's always gonna be that black hater cop, that black hater shop keeper that has a job on offer and I think people like that are quite sad and although it is mostly Whites descriminating against the blacks there is also the minor case of black people discriminating against white people but that is very small so unheard of but that is imaterial. I don't like racism being brought into topics and it shouldn't. Also why are you called black people when infact your are a brown (dark to light) colour and white people yet they are pale etc. you kinda get the drift. Also you act like you haven't had life tough. Ok then. Considering I am nothing above working class, i was brought up in the worst neighbourhood in Dundee, my mom and dad had poor paying jobs which meant it was an everyday struggly to get by, there could be nights I would come home and there wouldn't be enough food to have tea that night, nothing to do during the day except sit on the front doorstep or walk around the streets with my dawgs, having to wear the same clothes (different underwear, usually) for 3,4 maybe even 5 days on the trot without being washed because there wasn't enough money to have the clothes washed at the Laundry shop. You act like you haqve had it bad. So have I. I have always had it bad through life. I've got a family on both sides that is completey split because one side is rich and the other side is poor and I am on that poor side. So don't judge me from not knowing me. I may be white but I have still had it bad. PIcked on at skool because I couldn't affor the exspensive clothes that everybody else was wearing, teachers calling me dumb. little friends. My whole life has been one struggle after another so don't tell me that you are the only one that has had it bad. My dad is in hospital right now, recovering from a heart attack and everyday I come home with the threat that I may get the phonecall from the hospital to say he's dead, my mom is worried sick and crying 24/7 and all of this on top of other things that are happening around me. I come on here to talk to people to take my mind of my dad and I've got to deal with chilidsh imature shits like you. Man fuck it I'm off. Not wasting no more of my time on you.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2001, 12:27:22 PM »
N-Imy keep ya head up dawg   :)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2001, 01:12:53 PM »

Hmmm, i'm confused  ??? ??? ???

ure not the only 1 dogg....
*slams door on topic, never 2 return again*
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2001, 01:23:23 PM »
Well I think Timbaland is alot better then dj quik. I just think that timbaland needs to produce for better artist. He is really selling his abilities short when he produces for people like missy elliot, magoo, and memphis bleek.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2001, 04:40:50 PM »

N-Imy keep ya head up dawg   :)

Thanx dawg. I just hate people always moaning about how they got it bad in Amerika and like it ain't elsewhere. Man I have been through depression when I even tried to kill myself my life gots that bad and my dad has been in hospital for 3 days and I ain't visited him yet because I am scared of seeing him on machines or that and everytime my mom ask if I'm coming up I make an excuse that I am going somewhere, it very important and I can't miss it and then she come home saying my dad was asking for me and hell I'm still only 16 and I'm scared to visit my dad who has cared for me all my life in a hospital cause I don't wanna see him die.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2001, 10:12:06 AM »
"Tims Bio" Arabian balls...